• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WELCOME TO THE BALL ERA

Is Lonzo already the best Poing Guard in the league?

• Yes

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • THE GOAT

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • DJ is a massive faggot (NTTAWWT)

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @TJL I know you were being a trollish Heat fan before the playoffs and then a trollish Cavs fan during them and now you are a trollish Lakers fan.

Do you have a for real team you support when you aren't being a (entertaining) troll?

He doesn't watch the NBA. He is actually Transgender and a WNBA fan.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a lifelong Lakes fan.

the Heat
I have concerns - about that - Why don't you become a Pacers fan instead - Then you can give HurricaneDJ a bad name instead of us Lakers fans?:lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well speaking for myself I have to say that like Lonzo. I hate his father who is the epitomy of a tool IMO but Lonzo is the complete opposite. I don't think Lonzo will ever develop a dangerous outside shot. He will be great getting to the rim and as a point guard I think he is going to be brilliant. He should not really be expected to score anyway.

When Magic first came into the league, he didn't shoot well. He never became a great shooter, but he got good enough to where teams had to respect his shot. If Ball can get to that level with his shot, it will be plenty good enough.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Magic first came into the league, he didn't shoot well. He never became a great shooter, but he got good enough to where teams had to respect his shot. If Ball can get to that level with his shot, it will be plenty good enough.

The biggest reason I did not want the Sixers to go after ball was because of his shot. I don't think he will ever be a good shooter thus making him a very bad fit for the Sixers. Now some people take my saying that as saying that Lonzo sucks. Nothing could be further from the truth. I think that Ball will be so good a PG that I can see him being compared to Jason Kidd and John Stockton.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With lube or without?

It's better without lube, let nature take its course. It will balance out.

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest reason I did not want the Sixers to go after ball was because of his shot. I don't think he will ever be a good shooter thus making him a very bad fit for the Sixers. Now some people take my saying that as saying that Lonzo sucks. Nothing could be further from the truth. I think that Ball will be so good a PG that I can see him being compared to Jason Kidd and John Stockton.

I think both teams got the right guy. The Sixers need the scoring that Fultz will bring and the Lakers need the ball movement that Lonzo will bring.

As for his shot, I think he'll reach the point where teams have to respect it, but he's never going to be all that good.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well speaking for myself I have to say that like Lonzo. I hate his father who is the epitomy of a tool IMO

LaVar is not a tool, his genius is evident by Lonzo's meticulous choice of wording. Lonzo keeps saying at BBB you're allowed the freedom to make your own choices. From a business standpoint, it's a great strategy to recruit other young players to sign with their brand.

The stipulations of BBB are not as restrictive as the larger companies. This will create an immediate increase in the company's value, provide investment opportunity by the players who sign, which then allows for production to speed up. And/or, the statement is to the larger companies that if Lonzo is going to sign, they must allow him more freedom than they're offering. And all the publicity over the last few days is intended to bait the larger companies.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LaVar is not a tool, his genius is evident by Lonzo's meticulous choice of wording. Lonzo keeps saying at BBB you're allowed the freedom to make your own choices. From a business standpoint, it's a great strategy to recruit other young players to sign with their brand.

The stipulations of BBB are not as restrictive as the larger companies. This will create an immediate increase in the company's value, provide investment opportunity by the players who sign, which then allows for production to speed up. And/or, the statement is to the larger companies that if Lonzo is going to sign, they must allow him more freedom than they're offering. And all the publicity over the last few days is intended to bait the larger companies.

He is anything but a marketing genius. If Lonzo was not a top NBA prospect we would still be wondering who the hell this clown was. No one would even know Lavar's name. He rode his sons coattails to fame and I will give him credit for that but I would not call it genius worthy.

The decision off BBB to be less restrictive is just stupid and will be the downfall of the BBB brand. Why? Because if I am Nike I wait until someone of any significance signs with BBB and then I go in and scoop them up. I use the BBB less restrictive model against them. I put together a contract that will has them wear my product more than the BBB brand and at the most significant venues. This is something that Nike, Adidas and Under Armor can do because they are the giants of the industry. All they have to do is offer them more money. BBB does not have the resources to give players big contracts that can compete.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You havent seen him play since then though, so your making an opinion based one game. Since then he has set new records for things never seen in the summer league before by any player. His skills as point guard are the best since Magic Johnson. You should quit before you make yourself look even more foolish. You're wrong and you know it

In fairness, he's closer to Jason Kidd, than Magic.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LaVar Ball is a first class douche-bag, but Lonzo Ball is nothing like his dad. He's a very humble and likeable kid....the sins of the father shouldn't be placed on him. Think that shit's in the Bible or something, don't quote me on that or anything. I already have a great shot at being hit by lightning with my heathen ass.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How I'm rolling this morning....

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sound reasoning...in fact, nearly the same reasoning of us Laker fans explaining how we wanted Ingram over Simmons