• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WELCOME TO THE BALL ERA

Is Lonzo already the best Poing Guard in the league?

• Yes

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • THE GOAT

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • DJ is a massive faggot (NTTAWWT)

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mission accomplished.......fucktard had a meltown.....TJL take lessons....that is how you troll someone.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mission accomplished.......fucktard had a meltown.....TJL take lessons....that is how you troll someone.
997.gif

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not know Mama Ball's situation was this precarious.

Hope she can come close to a full recovery.

But, judging by her right arm, she looks to have a ways to go with physical therapy.

Gotta give the kid his props for staying focused.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not know Mama Ball's situation was this precarious.

Hope she can come close to a full recovery.

But, judging by her right arm, she looks to have a ways to go with physical therapy.

Gotta give the kid his props for staying focused.

Gotta give papa props. :thumb:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh HELL yes i love this thread. tag this mothafucka, gold plate it, and put it in the Thoop hall of fame...:lol:
It's classic - I have to admit that I was skeptical of this Lonzo Ball and was wondering if it was worth it considering his dad is a bigger asshole than some of those you have had classic battles with in here:lol:, but after watching him play and seeing what he can do in passing and scoring, I have been sold. He is going to be one hell of a point guard with some growth. It is going to be very different than watching ball hog Kobe selfishly taking complete control of the game and doing it by himself. This dude makes the others look good, so they can squabble like three years all they want - the Lakers are coming back

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhillyGreen

Where you at bitch?

I wanna fuck you in the ass in front of everybody, show my dominance over you and your orifices.

Little grimey ass, dumb ass, goofy looking ass, stupid ass BITCH

WHAT?! What motherfucker WHAT?!
I really don't want to see that - Please close the door.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's classic - I have to admit that I was skeptical of this Lonzo Ball and was wondering if it was worth it considering his dad is a bigger asshole than some of those you have had classic battles with in here:lol:, but after watching him play and seeing what he can do in passing and scoring, I have been sold. He is going to be one hell of a point guard with some growth. It is going to be very different than watching ball hog Kobe selfishly taking complete control of the game and doing it by himself. This dude makes the others look good, so they can squabble like three years all they want - the Lakers are coming back

I am sick of all you guy's talking about Lonzo this, and Lonzo that. How can you all forget so quick about the greatest laker off all time, and everything he did for us. The one and only Mr. Bad ass Robert Sacre. :yahoo:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sick of all you guy's talking about Lonzo this, and Lonzo that. How can you all forget so quick about the greatest laker off all time, and everything he did for us. The one and only Mr. Bad ass Robert Sacre. :yahoo:
I can see that you are either drunk or high on drugs, so I will wait until you are sober to have this discussion:lol:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @TJL I know you were being a trollish Heat fan before the playoffs and then a trollish Cavs fan during them and now you are a trollish Lakers fan.

Do you have a for real team you support when you aren't being a (entertaining) troll?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give papa props. :thumb:
All of them.

The Boys for keeping their heads straight and Lavar for being Mother, Father and Caretaker.

Lonzo says his Dad became Mr. Mom....washing drawers, cooking all the meals, keeping everyone focused.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @TJL I know you were being a trollish Heat fan before the playoffs and then a trollish Cavs fan during them and now you are a trollish Lakers fan.

Do you have a for real team you support when you aren't being a (entertaining) troll?
I'm a lifelong Lakes fan.

the Heat