• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome to Dallas

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. I've been saying the same. We lucked out for sure. How this team could watch Romo basically being an injury waiting to happen on every play and do nothing was ridiculous. Now they look brilliant all because they whiffed twice on trade-ups and finally took a QB in the 4th round. Sometimes the moves you don't make are as important as the ones you do
You are right. They know dak was an after thought after lynch and others. They are so lucky with dak. The football gods gave the fans a present that jerry did not do for years

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys star LT Tyron Smith reportedly has sprained MCL, won't miss playoffs
You can breathe, Dallas

When Cowboys left tackle Tyron Smith hobbled to the sideline after the final play of the third quarter Monday night, all of Dallas held its breath. Smith didn't return to the game and was spotted with a wrap covering his knee.

On Tuesday, good news emerged. According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Smith has a sprained MCL but will not miss any playoff games. Brandon George of the Dallas Morning News reported something similar, saying the Cowboys don't believe the injury is serious.

On Tuesday, Cowboys coach Jason Garrett ruled Smith out for Sunday's game against the Eagles.

Smith, a crucial member of the most dominant offensive line in football, was battling a knee injury before Monday's game. He was listed as questionable and played until he was forced to leave with the reported sprained MCL.

He's a big reason why Dak Prescott has been so well protected this year and Ezekiel Elliott has a shot to break Eric Dickerson's rookie rushing record. With their star left tackle out for their regular-season finale, it will be interesting to see how the Cowboys handle their other starters -- like Prescott, whose protection could suffer without Smith

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys star LT Tyron Smith reportedly has sprained MCL, won't miss playoffs
You can breathe, Dallas

When Cowboys left tackle Tyron Smith hobbled to the sideline after the final play of the third quarter Monday night, all of Dallas held its breath. Smith didn't return to the game and was spotted with a wrap covering his knee.

On Tuesday, good news emerged. According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Smith has a sprained MCL but will not miss any playoff games. Brandon George of the Dallas Morning News reported something similar, saying the Cowboys don't believe the injury is serious.

On Tuesday, Cowboys coach Jason Garrett ruled Smith out for Sunday's game against the Eagles.

Smith, a crucial member of the most dominant offensive line in football, was battling a knee injury before Monday's game. He was listed as questionable and played until he was forced to leave with the reported sprained MCL.

He's a big reason why Dak Prescott has been so well protected this year and Ezekiel Elliott has a shot to break Eric Dickerson's rookie rushing record. With their star left tackle out for their regular-season finale, it will be interesting to see how the Cowboys handle their other starters -- like Prescott, whose protection could suffer without Smith
I would have zero problem with the starters running one series, then seeing Romo, DMac, Butler, Escobar, etc, etc for the rest of the game Sunday

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have zero problem with the starters running one series, then seeing Romo, DMac, Butler, Escobar, etc, etc for the rest of the game Sunday

Yeah let the starters get that first drive TD and then send in the rest

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially if Smith is out. You just can't risk Dak getting hurt. Play a Qtr to keep the rhythm going and then turn it over to Romo and Sanchez. So disappointed to read Romo may not play. It's like he's a friggin China Doll or something. If you can't play a half of Football you shouldn't be in the league...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially if Smith is out. You just can't risk Dak getting hurt. Play a Qtr to keep the rhythm going and then turn it over to Romo and Sanchez. So disappointed to read Romo may not play. It's like he's a friggin China Doll or something. If you can't play a half of Football you shouldn't be in the league...

Suits up every week

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow UK, you agree with that bullshit about Romo

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only my opinion, I have no facts to back it up, but I don't believe Romo wants to mop up

Maybe. I don't know JJs plan for Romo after the season. I prefer he retire. Let's say though JJ is all about the team and is holding him for the highest bidder. If he plays the second half and looks bad, that could really hurt his trade value. I know it's only a half but GMs have to be concerned to begin with. Now you throw a bad half on that, I don't know. Sure there will be some desperate GM still offer I would think because there aren't that many good Qbs to begin with.

Now let's say he lights it up with the backups. Then you have that noise factor again.

I wanted to see him play, but I get it if he doesn't.