• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome Teddy Bridgewater

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't pan out in catolina with no one challenging you are you really a quality backup??
Carolina didn’t have much of anything else to support him. He will certainly have better options in Denver.

Accurate passer and a really likable guy.

But he is not a guy you want as your starting QB IMO. He is a bit limited. A checkdown Charlie type of QB. Just not as dynamic with his arm or his legs to be a top 15 QB in the league really. And if you don't have a top 15 QB, you don't have a QB that you want to sign to the type of dollars that a starting QB (even if they aren't a top 15 QB in the league) commands.

.....but he also is still relatively young too. He is only a 1 year older now I believe than Brees was when he went from SD to New Orleans. And I would have said A LOT of the stuff about Brees that I just said about Teddy. So there is still untapped potential there.
I don’t see the check down stuff as all bad. One of Lock‘s issues is forcing the ball downfield and ending the drive, when a check down would get you the first. Lock might improve his game with the influence of a more conservative, check down type.