• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome DB Riley Moss from IOWA!!!

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OL DL in ODFA please. Can we draft a RB today too.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OL DL in ODFA please. Can we draft a RB today too.

I am wondering if not drafting a RB is a good sign for Javonte Williams recovery. We also have the vet Perine there but if Williams injury wasn't going well I think RB has to a higher priority for us in a very deep RB class. I think this is good news for Williams recovery and while everyone know it is usually a year removed before you really get back to full strength with an injury like Williams had, remember he did hurt it early in the season. I fully expected us to go RB in a very deep RB draft. However, it is a position you can easily find at any point for the most part. Not worried about not taking one even though I expected it but also thinking this might be a good sign that Williams recovery has been good.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am wondering if not drafting a RB is a good sign for Javonte Williams recovery. We also have the vet Perine there but if Williams injury wasn't going well I think RB has to a higher priority for us in a very deep RB class. I think this is good news for Williams recovery and while everyone know it is usually a year removed before you really get back to full strength with an injury like Williams had, remember he did hurt it early in the season. I fully expected us to go RB in a very deep RB draft. However, it is a position you can easily find at any point for the most part. Not worried about not taking one even though I expected it but also thinking this might be a good sign that Williams recovery has been good.
Plus, the Broncos only signed one UDFA RB. My thought though is the Broncos will sign a FA RB like Murray or Zeke, but to a one year deal.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, the Broncos only signed one UDFA RB. My thought though is the Broncos will sign a FA RB like Murray or Zeke, but to a one year deal.

I felt like we publicly closed the door on Murray a few weeks ago. I was thinking maybe there was something between Payton and Murray from their days in New Orleans that didn't work out well. Same thought though. We only signed one UDFA RB so far and it is a small school RB who is a very long shot.

In a rather deep RB draft class I am surprised. It makes me think maybe something more is coming?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I really liked about Riley Moss at Iowa in which I think gave him much of his success is his eye discipline. He does a good job in zone of having depth and eye discipline. He angles to cut off the fade but as he sees the QB stare down the middle of the field he will anticipate. He adjusts his angle as he sees the QB release the ball. His eye discipline in zone knowing when to take his eyes off the QB and adjusting his angles is a big reason why he gets so many interceptions.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I really liked about Riley Moss at Iowa in which I think gave him much of his success is his eye discipline. He does a good job in zone of having depth and eye discipline. He angles to cut off the fade but as he sees the QB stare down the middle of the field he will anticipate. He adjusts his angle as he sees the QB release the ball. His eye discipline in zone knowing when to take his eyes off the QB and adjusting his angles is a big reason why he gets so many interceptions.
He plays smart and always understands the situation he is in on the field. From what I've seen he positions himself to deliver excellent tackles or to make plays on the ball. I'm excited that Moss brings a different kind of skill set to the CB room than PS2 and Mathis. PS2 is as smooth as it gets - Mathis plays you inside a physical blanket - and Moss will out smart guys.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moss has a hop to him. You will notice it early. A hop you aren’t use to seeing in a white boy.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's crazy is Riley Moss wasn't even the best white CB at Iowa.

Cooper DeJean should go Round 1 next year.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moss has a hop to him. You will notice it early. A hop you aren’t use to seeing in a white boy.
thats racist GIF

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m surprised I haven’t read any reports comparing him to Jason Sehorn.

Really? Because every Tom, Dick and Harry has hit me up since the pick asking, "Is Riley Moss the next Jason Sehorn"