• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome back cow college

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back to college football.. it was boring not being able to make fun of y'all
49-14
49-0
3/4 ect ect

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's better this way and you know it

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our dicks are going to be sore from fucking Auburn so hard in the IB. You guys don't really expect the IB to be close this year do you?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our dicks are going to be sore from fucking Auburn so hard in the IB. You guys don't really expect the IB to be close this year do you?

Good to see Bammers and Barn fans going at it. There was too much teabagging going on at Disney and not enough trash talking. Well, it was mainly that Sakau character who was sucking the skin off of Bama's dick every other day at Disney. It was rather pathetic.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO...Who would have thought the bastards would start getting scared already.

This week all I care about is Georgia you idiots are peaking too quickly we are 3 weeks out.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind Auburn - have relatives who graduated from there too.

But always want Bama to mercilessly pound them into a quivering and bloody pulp.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This week all I care about is Georgia you idiots are peaking too quickly we are 3 weeks out.

The team isnt, they are looking at Miss St this week. You dont even register on their minds at this point and i am sure...at all.:whistle:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize when you call Auburn a cow college and make fun of the fact that they are an agricultural school and you are also demising the contribution of the American farmer to this great country of ours?

What Auburn's (and all agricultural schools across the country) agricultural school does is remarkable and their research and programs have helped feed literally millions of people and in some cases brought hope where there was none.

This is exactly what I was talking about on other threads when posters start putting down the academic accomplishments of other schools due to football allegiances. It simply has no place in college football IMO. If that is the type of thing you wish to do and how you want to conduct yourself publically then the pro game is much more suited for you.

As for me I have great pride in what my school has accomplished on and off the field but I am especially proud that my university has made it a priority to support the American Farmer and third world agricultural projects all over the globe.

War Damn Eagle!

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Scared of Barner Fife?

:laugh3:

That's equal to the Ohio noname receiver saying his team would wipe the field with Bama or FSU.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize when you call Auburn a cow college and make fun of the fact that they are an agricultural school and you are also demising the contribution of the American farmer to this great country of ours?

What Auburn's (and all agricultural schools across the country) agricultural school does is remarkable and their research and programs have helped feed literally millions of people and in some cases brought hope where there was none.

This is exactly what I was talking about on other threads when posters start putting down the academic accomplishments of other schools due to football allegiances. It simply has no place in college football IMO. If that is the type of thing you wish to do and how you want to conduct yourself publically then the pro game is much more suited for you.

As for me I have great pride in what my school has accomplished on and off the field but I am especially proud that my university has made it a priority to support the American Farmer and third world agricultural projects all over the globe.

War Damn Eagle!

Shut up whore. Fuckin cow patty U

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Certainly. You have a fine cow college there.