• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week two against 49ers, I don't like it.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong here i love the fact we are getting the 49ers here in Clink first but i hate the fact we are playing them in week two. This is a BIG game between two teams that they KNEW should be big players this season. So WHY would you schedule it for week 2? The two games between the Hawks and 49ers should have landed around week 9 and 16. This is when they games start to matter. That is when a win or lose can really hurt you. Why would you schedule such a great matchup in week two?:lame:

Who else feels that this game should have been scheduled later in the season?

This early in the season 1 loss doesn't hurt you with 14 games still left to go after this one. They just took some of the greatness off the game by doing it so early.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are important matchups every week. This game sets the tone for the season.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish we were healthier obviously... But it is what it is... We have depth on our D and that showed in Carolina.. Our D played solid... I think right now it's our O that needs to get flowing better and I think they will.. Looking back at last year we struggled in game 1 on the road vs Arizona as well... Only to come home and look extremely sharp vs the Cowboys...

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Looking back it's par for the course for the NFL to schedule a Seahawks vs 9ers match up early on in the year.

I am surprised that they didn't schedule the second game of the season at week 16 or 17 though since the fight for the division should go down to the wire.

For some reason the NFL loves for the Hawks to end with the Rams and the 9ers to end with Cards.

hawkfan1073

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that really worries me is that we have a few guys coming back from injuries and this is is going to be a ROUGH game. I hope we don't come out of this game with a bunch of injuries.

Limidi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a good hype game for early in the season. And at least one team can talk shit till the next meeting.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a good hype game for early in the season. And at least one team can talk shit till the next meeting.

Who are you kidding, win or lose we are both going to continue to talk shit!!

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I would much prefer a week 8 or 9 match up too when both teams have gotten into mid season form, sharpened up their offense and defense...but like another poster said it is what it is.

Last year was a perfect time to face the 49ers. Both teams were flying at their highest and so much playoff positioning was at stake. With this one the hype is definitely there but I can't say for sure that both teams are flying at their highest just yet.

I can't comment on the 49ers but for the hawks, they are heading into this match up with a question mark at the d-end and surprisingly a question mark with the run game. Health is also an issue so this is definitely not an ideal time to face maybe the best team in the NFC

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I would much prefer a week 8 or 9 match up too when both teams have gotten into mid season form, sharpened up their offense and defense...but like another poster said it is what it is.

Last year was a perfect time to face the 49ers. Both teams were flying at their highest and so much playoff positioning was at stake. With this one the hype is definitely there but I can't say for sure that both teams are flying at their highest just yet.

I can't comment on the 49ers but for the hawks, they are heading into this match up with a question mark at the d-end and surprisingly a question mark with the run game. Health is also an issue so this is definitely not an ideal time to face maybe the best team in the NFC

Actually I hated the first match-up vs the Niners last year... We came off a short week for Thursday night football and looked DOG tired... I can't stand Thursday night football....

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I hated the first match-up vs the Niners last year... We came off a short week for Thursday night football and looked DOG tired... I can't stand Thursday night football....

I hate Thursday Night Football and I hate that the draft is spread out from Thursday through Sunday as well.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Thursday Night Football and I hate that the draft is spread out from Thursday through Sunday as well.

Yeah that is BS... Draft should be like it was before ... There attempting to stretch it out to make more money with advertising ... Totally sucks...

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know why they scheduled it this early. A lot of the hype in the off-season was centered around these two teams and the league is trying to take full advantage of that by showcasing it on Sunday Night football early enough so that if one or both of the teams don't do as well as expected, they don't have a dud match-up in one of their prime time slots at mid-season. They're trying to benefit from the hype before it has a chance to spoil. It makes sense even though I think they would have been fine scheduling this match-up for week 7 or something.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pfft bring it,that howdy doodey looking QB that the talking heads are gushing over will not be throwing like that at CLink.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh a Brady bunch fan.

How you get/save this vid? I had it saved but when I tried to post it, I got a notice that it was taken down! Damn I really want to do what you did here. :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He he i just love posting that when the chance comes.