• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 9, BYE Week

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming-off a complete whack-job of a game in Miami offensively, the Defense played fairly well and made life for Tua pretty tough for his first game. Staley has a lot to be proud of as out D is playing fairly well. Our offense on the other hand is just plain Dr. Jekyll-Mr. Hyde depending on who is going mental, who is taking the game off, and who was out drinking the night before.

We come back to face the SeaHags in So-Fi stadium and our schedule gets pretty tough thereafter. There is a distinct possibility that we could experience another losing season with the second half of the season even though we have alot more home games. If McVay pulls another disappearance act like he did in preparing for the snooperbowl, Russell Wilson and gang are going to come into So-Fi stadium and hand the Rams an ass-whooping and the losing will be on!!

SanFran is getting hammered with injuries as they lost Garrapolo for 6 weeks. So we could easily beat them in SoFi Stadium. The up-and-coming Cards. however, could hand us 2 losses if we go into Martz 2.0 mode or so some other stupid shit we seem to be capable of these days, and our season will be "wait until next year"!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an update with the injuries the Niners are experiencing. Jimmy G is out for the remainder of the season due to an ankle injury and Kittles will miss up to 8 weeks with a broken ankle.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an update with the injuries the Niners are experiencing. Jimmy G is out for the remainder of the season due to an ankle injury and Kittles will miss up to 8 weeks with a broken ankle.
And yet, they will still beat the Rams because McVay never deviates from his offense.
Shanahan knows the offense and schemes his defense to beat it, which is why the beat the Rams more times than not.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a Rams fan since I was a kid in the 80's and I've watched a lot of embarrassing losing seasons in both LA and St Louis. So I can't really get too negatively worked up about a 5-3 season. Heck 5-3 before the bye makes for a fun season to watch if you ask me. Are the Rams a SB team? maybe not but they are more fun to watch than any of the Fisher teams.
Keep the faith.