• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 8 vs CLE 2.0

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Psych, my brother from a deranged mother, how the hell are ya??

Doing good buddy.
How about you???
You still overseas???
How bout that game today???
D still coming up lame, but they seem to finally be making adjustments.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing good buddy.
How about you???
You still overseas???
How bout that game today???
D still coming up lame, but they seem to finally be making adjustments.
Glad to hear! Yes I’m still overseas. Don’t fly back until Friday.

Didn’t get to watch the game. It kicked off at 1am over here & I was dead asleep. I caught the highlights on my phone when I woke up. Looked like a very frustrating game early in but the boys came together. I’ll try to catch the replay of the game when I get a chance.

Btw, American Football is a very foreign concept in Malaysia. Not even a sniff of it in the local news. Every time I turn on their fox sports outlet I’m watching stupid shit like netball, or motorcycle racing. Hell I even watched some strange form of volleyball where they could only use their feet & the ball was about the size of a softball. Weird shit over here.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn’t get to watch the game. It kicked off at 1am over here & I was dead asleep. I caught the highlights on my phone when I woke up. Looked like a very frustrating game early in but the boys came together. I’ll try to catch the replay of the game when I get a chance.

Btw, American Football is a very foreign concept in Malaysia. Not even a sniff of it in the local news. Every time I turn on their fox sports outlet I’m watching stupid shit like netball, or motorcycle racing. Hell I even watched some strange form of volleyball where they could only use their feet & the ball was about the size of a softball. Weird shit over here.

Yea first bit was a few wtf moments, but they pulled it together. Got pressure on Mayfield and have him a rough time.
A few sacks, EVEN a pick!!!!

I'm sure none of them know our give a shit about American football.....lol
And I'm betting some of the crazy Shit they do over there is straight up weird to us, fuck'em....hahaha

The family with ya????
Damn Friday.....holy hell, hey bring me back one of them hot Malaysian chicks will ya.

:nutswing:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea first bit was a few wtf moments, but they pulled it together. Got pressure on Mayfield and have him a rough time.
A few sacks, EVEN a pick!!!!

I'm sure none of them know our give a shit about American football.....lol
And I'm betting some of the crazy Shit they do over there is straight up weird to us, fuck'em....hahaha

The family with ya????
Damn Friday.....holy hell, hey bring me back one of them hot Malaysian chicks will ya.

:nutswing:
I've asked some of the locals and they don't understand what American Football even is. Football to them is soccer. And that is fairly big over here. Sports heirarchy is something like this: Soccer, Tennis, Field Hockey, Motorcycle racing, Bicycling, Netball, and maybe American Basketball. At least that's what their sports channels are centered around.

No the fam isn't here. Wouldn't want to subject them to this foreign place. Not really a good tourist destination. I've heard Kuala Lumpur or however its spelled is the more popular destination and that's roughly 2-3 hours south of where I am. I'll be in Singapore on Thursday. Will be my first visit other than passing through their airport. Heard that place is like a gigantic theme park. Looking forward to that.

Worst part about this place is trying to find western toilets. Almost everywhere you go is the eastern style squat & rinse. Fuck that. Every person you come around throughout your day has probably been "handcleaning" themselves after they take a dump. FUckin nasty dude. I wasn't a germo-phobe before, but I may be now. Thankfully most of the places that I've been working have motion detection on their doors. Still don't want to touch anything!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, watching some of them there learn ya channels they are all big on futbol shit....hey whatever floats their boat.
They don't do much of any kind of violent sports over there....lesson to be learned there.

Gotta be tough being away from the fam, but it's probably best they don't experience that mess. How many times have you heard they hate Americans???? Lol
So you don't like the plumbing....that's fuckin hysterical, I hope you washed your hands before typing that shit....lmfao.
Some of these snowflake puke libtards should go over there and have to use the shit drains.....I'll bet they come back they know who the fuck belongs in which bathroom. Fuckers don't realize how good they have it.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, watching some of them there learn ya channels they are all big on futbol shit....hey whatever floats their boat.
They don't do much of any kind of violent sports over there....lesson to be learned there.

Gotta be tough being away from the fam, but it's probably best they don't experience that mess. How many times have you heard they hate Americans???? Lol
So you don't like the plumbing....that's fuckin hysterical, I hope you washed your hands before typing that shit....lmfao.
Some of these snowflake puke libtards should go over there and have to use the shit drains.....I'll bet they come back they know who the fuck belongs in which bathroom. Fuckers don't realize how good they have it.
Censorship is ridiculous over here. Get this, they don't allow western franchise commercial on their TV stations because they don't want to support obesity. Pretty damn funny.

Yes its been very tough being away from the fam. This is the first time that I've had to be away from the kid this long. 1 week back in December to Mexico was tough enough. Now 2 weeks in this shithole. At least in Mexico the wifey was with me.

I got a travel bottle of hand sanitizer in my bag with me at all times dude. But I'm still going to soak everything in bleach when I get home. It's definitely been an eye-opening experience. Going to really appreciate the simple things back home.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Censorship is ridiculous over here. Get this, they don't allow western franchise commercial on their TV stations because they don't want to support obesity. Pretty damn funny.

Yes its been very tough being away from the fam. This is the first time that I've had to be away from the kid this long. 1 week back in December to Mexico was tough enough. Now 2 weeks in this shithole. At least in Mexico the wifey was with me.

I got a travel bottle of hand sanitizer in my bag with me at all times dude. But I'm still going to soak everything in bleach when I get home. It's definitely been an eye-opening experience. Going to really appreciate the simple things back home.

But even with the censorship, aren't they like a little less strict on like nudies, and some drugs.....
Idk, I know you're right, it's like the polar opposite of the USA.

Travel bottle????? You better get you economy size.....lmao

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But even with the censorship, aren't they like a little less strict on like nudies, and some drugs.....
Idk, I know you're right, it's like the polar opposite of the USA.

Travel bottle????? You better get you economy size.....lmao
Here they are far worse than the USA. It's like 70-80% Muslim over here dude. Shit is pretty strict, but not necessarily by law. I don't really know what the laws are around here, but the religious culture keeps things very strict. The southeastern asia that you're thinking of is probably further north. Thailand, Taiwan, or the Philippines. The cultures there are like a big ol' vat of herpes.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here they are far worse than the USA. It's like 70-80% Muslim over here dude. Shit is pretty strict, but not necessarily by law. I don't really know what the laws are around here, but the religious culture keeps things very strict. The southeastern asia that you're thinking of is probably further north. Thailand, Taiwan, or the Philippines. The cultures there are like a big ol' vat of herpes.

Yea, I ain't up for that luggage shit.....
That's wild the religion keeps it that strict, no wonder they come here. That way they can do the crazy shit the religion don't allow and not get stoned to death for it.

:lol:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS my friend,

I'm checking out. Gotta do final round up here, then head home.
Great talking to ya buddy. Stay safe, if I don't talk at ya before hand, have a safe trip home!!!!!

And git your ass back here and get on the Stillers board.....:lol:

Take care Buddy!!!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I ain't up for that luggage shit.....
That's wild the religion keeps it that strict, no wonder they come here. That way they can do the crazy shit the religion don't allow and not get stoned to death for it.

:lol:
No joke. I did hear from one of my drivers that the Muslim families are very tight knit. You basically get banned from ever seeing your family again if you opt not to pursue the family religion & live within their communities. But that very same driver told me that he eats Pork, so I don't think they are super strict about every facet of the religion. Jack-Muslims of sorts. They don't even want their kids to pursue foreign education because of the stresses that other cultures put on them. Like you said, they get carried away with sin lol.
@FaCe-LeE-uS my friend,

I'm checking out. Gotta do final round up here, then head home.
Great talking to ya buddy. Stay safe, if I don't talk at ya before hand, have a safe trip home!!!!!

And git your ass back here and get on the Stillers board.....:lol:

Take care Buddy!!!!!

Thanks brother! Always good to catch up with ya! Go break some necks & cash some checks! Only 4pm over in this sumbech so I'm just about to head back to the hotel and get my lounge cocktails on!

I'll be sure to get back into the swing of things up in here when my work life settles a bit. I fear I may be in for some frequent trips over here next year.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, been following your chat w/Psych...been there a while it seems, sure you'll be glad to get back to the fam.

I think Canada, Mexico and London are the noted NFL countries...maybe a few others in Europe.

I didn't see it either, we got the BAL @ CAR game on CBS...I watched it online, listened to some postgame.

My thoughts.

Overview, they overcame a sluggish start on OFC, could've easily been down 17 pts facing a better QB. But they did effect the QB a great deal and the DEF showed better overall.

My grades.

HC...3.5 of 5...obviously it was a convincing win, but coming out of the bye they still had quite a few penalties, I think CLE got 3 1st dwns off penalties and 8 overall is still somewhat sloppy and will hurt against playoff caliber teams.

OC...4 of 5...I think the first 3 possessions resulted in a punt or a turnover. Once the OFC did get it's footing they more or less controlled the game with a great mix of run and pass with 2 long drives finishing with 6 both times.

DEF...4.5 of 5...One of the better days for Butler in scheme and execution. Constant with the blitz pressure, but not a ton of heavy (5+) blitzing...the bigs played well, Tuitt getting a sack and TJ bagging another and Dupree, Hargrave, Chick, Alualu...all made at least one play in the backfield. Didn't hear much about Burns, not sure if he played, did see Sensabaugh out there during highlights, maybe someone can shed some light on that.

ST...3.5 of 5...Coverage again leaky. Kicking game solid with Berry dropping a couple inside the 20.

Steelers did what they needed to do to stay atop the DIV. CIN got a rollercoaster win, and BAL got taken to the woodshed by CAR. They need to go down to BAL and repay them the favor and get this split.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew something was up...he never played a snap.

Never say never with Tomlin, but it's starting to look like the Artie Burns era as the starting RCB is over in PIT....not likely they will get much for him so I doubt he gets traded this week, but it wouldn't shock me at all.

Artie Burns Appears Out Of CB Rotation For Now In Favor Of Cameron Sutton - Steelers Depot
Get whatever they can out of him. Addition by subtraction. Any return wold be better than having him on the roster.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be great if somehow a swap of Burns for Conley could happen...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get whatever they can out of him. Addition by subtraction. Any return wold be better than having him on the roster.

I have to give to props, you called this failure very early.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be great if somehow a swap of Burns for Conley could happen...

I looked to see if Conley played yesterday and he did...70+ snaps I think.

Still wouldn't mind seeing a swap there.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked to see if Conley played yesterday and he did...70+ snaps I think.

Still wouldn't mind seeing a swap there.
Add picks if you need to, I'd give a 2nd for Conley. If Burns can be dealt and we get anything out of him, it's a bonus.