• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 7

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lose this discussion because you lack objectivity and a fully functioning brain.

Don't fault me for calling it how it is.
I win the discussion because I don't resort to name calling. You lose the argument because you allow yourself to get triggered over my opinion. Now go back and root for your 1-5 football team.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I win the discussion because I don't resort to name calling. You lose the argument because you allow yourself to get triggered over my opinion. Now go back and root for your 1-5 football team.

Me stating facts supported by data isnt being triggered, nor is it an opinion.

Its being an elite football mind with objectivity.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me stating facts supported by data isnt being triggered, nor is it an opinion.

Its being an elite football mind with objectivity.
dos equis laughing GIF by Dos Equis Gifs to the World

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are your Vikings doing? :dhd:

How are the cowboys doing?

Classic sign a battle is lost is when you completely change subjects to something totally irrelevant.

I see your aspergers is kicking in again.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhh QBR and Passer rating are there to take everything into effect.

And Herbert has played the tougher schedule and has his starting running back out. So yeah.

Nah, its fact. And the guy in question is a complete dumbass, if you have spent any time on the hoop you would know that. In every forum.
No it doesn't. But if that is what you think Okay.....

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it doesn't. But if that is what you think Okay.....

It's what I know lol.

Also, your attempted argument is mental. Because if we have to take all those things into effect for every player(never the actual data) then we can never definitively compare players lmao. Let that sink in.

Btw, Russell Wilson plays on a better team than Herbert with a better supporting cast. Herberts numbers across the board are closer Russ than Burrows are to Herberts.

I am still more than willing to say that Wilson has had the better year and is the better QB.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's what I know lol.

Also, your attempted argument is mental. Because if we have to take all those things into effect for every player(never the actual data) then we can never definitively compare players lmao. Let that sink in.

Btw, Russell Wilson plays on a better team than Herbert with a better supporting cast. Herberts numbers across the board are closer Russ than Burrows are to Herberts.

I am still more than willing to say that Wilson has had the better year and is the better QB.
So you want to factor variables out for the sake of argument. Anyone that knows NFL Stats knows they are skewed you choosing to ignore that so you can secure in a debate does not make it so.

If you are choosing to be obtuse, man up, admit it and we can move on.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you want to factor variables out for the sake of argument. Anyone that knows NFL Stats knows they are skewed you choosing to ignore that so you can secure in a debate does not make it so.

If you are choosing to be obtuse, man up, admit it and we can move on.

LOL as expected you completely ignored what I said. Again, how can anyone ever be compared then? There is no possible way to say that Aaron Rodgers is better than Joe Webb by your logic because of skewed stats.

It's not like I cherry picked stats. Herbert beats Burrow in literally everything. TD/INT ratio. Yards per game. Completion %. QBR. Passer Rating. While playing better opponents. The stats have not been close.

Herbert is also the second player ever to throw for 250+ in each of his first 5 starts(Mahomes) and he's second to Russell this year in 20+ yard TDs(in 5 game).

I'm stating facts, nothing skewed.

Is this a fucking act or you just a fucking dolt? You even said yourself Burrow hasnt been better haha.

BTW adjusted QBR is......get this.....adjusted........for factors like your mentioned SOS.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrow looks even better.

Burrow has Boyd, AJ Green, Mixon...plenty of great weapons on that offense. Yeah their OL sucks but Burrow could very well have 10 INT's...should of had 3 against the Browns, he gifted them. I thought I would never say this but Herbert is playing better than Burrow. Right now I would take Herbert over Burrow for ROY.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrow has Boyd, AJ Green, Mixon...plenty of great weapons on that offense. Yeah their OL sucks but Burrow could very well have 10 INT's...should of had 3 against the Browns, he gifted them. I thought I would never say this but Herbert is playing better than Burrow. Right now I would take Herbert over Burrow for ROY.
I still would go with Burrow.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

right now. I would go Herbert.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then you haven't watched Herbert play. Kid has been lights out. Burrow is playing a lot of dink and dunk and hasn't been the playmaker Herbert has to this point. Future, I will take Burrow but right now, Herbert.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you haven't watched Herbert play. Kid has been lights out. Burrow is playing a lot of dink and dunk and hasn't been the playmaker Herbert has to this point. Future, I will take Burrow but right now, Herbert.
Herbert has a solid OL and Burrow does not.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is actually a bit less impressive when you put the numbers into context and look at WHO theyve been playing.

NFCE has never been so absurd or abysmal, filled with Oline issues, devastating injuries, young or no QBs and inept play.

Still, NFCW definitely is by far the most competitive division...this year...in the NFC... and recognition must be given.

SN- and yet...2 SBs vs 3 SBs in the last 10 years...no? :whistle: