• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 5... vsDEN

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been following him since last year. Pretty decent takes & discussions every week
ill have to follow. My feed is weird, its like I never see posts from alot of guys. Its like they hide them, like facebook does....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know everyone is looking at Washington to step up, but honestly it’s time for Chase to become the alpha he could be. He keeps scratching at the surface but isn’t quite there yet. Him & DJ could be a very formidable duo if they both play to their potential. Washington will get the reps he asked for when seeking trade this past offseason… so it’s time to see what he’s got
I said in the sunday thread. Chase IS an alpha, and needs to be on the field every down at this point. true wr1 traits. But almost more. Hes just a beast with the ball in his hands, but he high points, wins contested catches, can fly on the field....man he has the package.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said in the sunday thread. Chase IS an alpha, and needs to be on the field every down at this point. true wr1 traits. But almost more. Hes just a beast with the ball in his hands, but he high points, wins contested catches, can fly on the field....man he has the package.
Outside of the 1 high pt catch in week 1 against the Bills he was flat-out blanketed weeks 2 & 3 and missed some “alpha-capable” balls sotospeak. He’s actually been quite poor on contested catches this year, but feel free to prove me wrong if you’ve got the evidence.

I’m not saying he doesn’t try. It’s just consistency in that department has been severely lacking. He has the size & strength but doesn’t seem to know quite how to dominate with it yet. Just needs that dog mentality to surface

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of the 1 high pt catch in week 1 against the Bills he was flat-out blanketed weeks 2 & 3 and missed some “alpha-capable” balls sotospeak. He’s actually been quite poor on contested catches this year, but feel free to prove me wrong if you’ve got the evidence.

I’m not saying he doesn’t try. It’s just consistency in that department has been severely lacking. He has the size & strength but doesn’t seem to know quite how to dominate with it yet. Just needs that dog mentality to surface
You may be right. I dont have the evidence lol. Maybe its in my head? Lol. Your analysis seems a bit more on point. But man lets get him going.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impressive win vs a team with a really good defense.