• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 5... vsDEN

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will try again but if they lose.......

im out GIF

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Washington, when healthy, should be ready to step up.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Washington, when healthy, should be ready to step up.
Bums me out but they should be ok without him. They may miss his physicality outside when trying to run WR screens or stretch runs.

I still don’t think he was ever used properly for the last 3 years. Seeing him stretch the seams against GB was something we rarely saw under Sphincter. It will be interesting to see what his market is next year. Doubt it’s very high at all.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bums me out but they should be ok without him. They may miss his physicality outside when trying to run WR screens or stretch runs.

I still don’t think he was ever used properly for the last 3 years. Seeing him stretch the seams against GB was something we rarely saw under Sphincter. It will be interesting to see what his market is next year. Doubt it’s very high at all.
Funny that was the first thought that I had when I read he is out, possibly, all year. It will have to be another "prove it" year to get a contract and I doubt he will return to Pittsburgh because there won't be a QB around that could make him look better.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny that was the first thought that I had when I read he is out, possibly, all year. It will have to be another "prove it" year to get a contract and I doubt he will return to Pittsburgh because there won't be a QB around that could make him look better.

His stock is close to where the Duke brothers bought the orange juice futures in Trading Places......

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know everyone is looking at Washington to step up, but honestly it’s time for Chase to become the alpha he could be. He keeps scratching at the surface but isn’t quite there yet. Him & DJ could be a very formidable duo if they both play to their potential. Washington will get the reps he asked for when seeking trade this past offseason… so it’s time to see what he’s got

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know everyone is looking at Washington to step up, but honestly it’s time for Chase to become the alpha he could be. He keeps scratching at the surface but isn’t quite there yet. Him & DJ could be a very formidable duo if they both play to their potential. Washington will get the reps he asked for when seeking trade this past offseason… so it’s time to see what he’s got

Washington couldn't be in a better spot right now, he has two WR's around him that should be getting most of the attention from the defenses.....He should have lots of one on one matchups where he could become a very useful target......big game coming up vs the Hawks minus Wilson to hopefully get back to 3-3 and we'll go from there.....

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington couldn't be in a better spot right now, he has two WR's around him that should be getting most of the attention from the defenses.....He should have lots of one on one matchups where he could become a very useful target......big game coming up vs the Hawks minus Wilson to hopefully get back to 3-3 and we'll go from there.....
Yep, the Seahawks secondary is garbage. If these guys don’t feast then let’s pack it in folks.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems official JuJu is out at least 4 months.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems official JuJu is out at least 4 months.

Just read an interesting tidbit from Ray Fittipaldo saying Juju has been dealing with chronic knee pain… he missed several camp practices due to it