• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 5 games

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another good Thursday night game kicks off the weekend. I’m anxious to see how the Rams come out tonight after giving up a double nickel last week vs TB. Seattle is sort of flying under the radar. Huge game for both teams, probably more for Seattle since it’s at their place. Should be a good one.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Zeke makes a great catch before they even play a game.

When being interviewed about the preparing the run game for the Packers.
He mentions "nothing special." Then quickly points out he means the are preparing the same doing nothing special, not that he is saying the packers d isnt nothing special. Laughs at how he knows how the media likes to run with comments like that. One of the media laughs too & says nice catch.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another damn good game on a Thursday night. Usually these suck.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. What a fucking game. So many awesome plays. Russell Wilson looked like an MVP. Goff answered that last drive , setting up his K for the win. Can’t say enough about the RBs in this game. Carson was a beast all night. Gurley picking up the blitzes was amazing as well. Came down to a damn K.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. What a fucking game. So many awesome plays. Russell Wilson looked like an MVP. Goff answered that last drive , setting up his K for the win. Can’t say enough about the RBs in this game. Carson was a beast all night. Gurley picking up the blitzes was amazing as well. Came down to a damn K.
Over the last few years Wilson has just become better and better. You can put guys like Brady, Rodgers and that real elite All Time great group above him, but no one else. What I like about him most is on those game winning drives he ALWAYS makes multiple plays with his feet. Dak can do this just as well, but just doesn't do it enough. I understand you don't want to get your QB hurt, but when the game is on the line and the defense is back to defend the pass it is just crushing when a QB runs for a first down or even 7 yards when it's first and 10 to set up the next play.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the best Goff has looked in several games . The legion of doom is a distant memory

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the last few years Wilson has just become better and better. You can put guys like Brady, Rodgers and that real elite All Time great group above him, but no one else. What I like about him most is on those game winning drives he ALWAYS makes multiple plays with his feet. Dak can do this just as well, but just doesn't do it enough. I understand you don't want to get your QB hurt, but when the game is on the line and the defense is back to defend the pass it is just crushing when a QB runs for a first down or even 7 yards when it's first and 10 to set up the next play.

I agree. If Dak would just run more when he needs to, it would open the offense up sooo much more. I saw times in the N/O game where he should have just run it, but he does not seem to process the game as fast as Wilson. Hopefully, as he gains more experience, he will.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the best Goff has looked in several games . The legion of doom is a distant memory

He was letting it rip last night. That offense can really hum when they are all healthy. They didn’t seem as potent when Cooks went out. Then again Cooks is a really good player so they should probably suffer a bit. McVeigh is probably going to take some heat for Gurley not getting the ball enough and that probably is true , but they are so damn dangerous. Chunk plays all over the place.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs dont look good tonight at home

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs dont look good tonight at home

Crazy damn league. They were my Eliminator pick this week. Looks like I’m going to have to wait another year to try to win at that lol.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we have Collinsworth saying this is the greatest performance he has ever seen by a defense. It has been impressive.