• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 5... @BUF

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the many reasons

Yep. The two best offensive players on this team are rookies they need to start showcasing them at all costs.

I know the game was far gone but when Pickens made that unreal catch they called incomplete. Tomlin should have challenged it! It would have helped their chemistry and confidence moving forward.

Anytime when you are down by that many points with no hope of stopping the Bills you NEVER F*CKING kick fields goals. You let this team try and be successful on offense.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the many reasons

Of his 8 targets, all but one led him to the sideline.

Matt Canada just loves to keep his receivers bottled up. If they're getting YAC, he isn't doing his job.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. The two best offensive players on this team are rookies they need to start showcasing them at all costs.

I know the game was far gone but when Pickens made that unreal catch they called incomplete. Tomlin should have challenged it! It would have helped their chemistry and confidence moving forward.

Anytime when you are down by that many points with no hope of stopping the Bills you NEVER F*CKING kick fields goals. You let this team try and be successful on offense.
Diontae & Najee were supposed to be leaders on offense... Supposed to be the dependable ones... And they are more like the least dependable. If Pickens isn't on top of Claypool in the depth charts this week then we riot.

Agreed on the challenge... That challenge could have put the Steelers near the RZ and given the offense a chance to get its first WR TD on the season. Those small wins can amount to bigger things. Tomlin is routinely amongst the WORST coaches in the challenge department. And didn't they hire assistants to sit in the booth to specifically help him make those calls? I know that was part of Teryl Austin's resume when he first joined. Not sure who that would be now? We always see at least 3-4 asshats sitting up with Canada in the booth. Not sure what the hell they are bein paid to do. Certainly not helping the offense be more efficient.

FGs... Very much agree. I think being penalized threw Tomlin into a tantrum though. He was getting very heated with his players. Doesn't matter what BS answer he gives to why he decided to go for the FG... I think he knee jerk reacted to that penalty out of frustration.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only problem with 'Fire Canada', is who do you replace him with?

I know, I'd take an old ham sandwich over him right now, but there is no salve to this problem that I can see.

Frisman Jackson? Mike Sullivan? No one sitting at home right now would come in and make anyone happy.

Maybe Nathaniel Hackett, if he gets fired.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know, I'd take an old ham sandwich over him right now, but there is no salve to this problem that I can see.

Frisman Jackson? Mike Sullivan? No one sitting at home right now would come in and make anyone happy.

Yeah that is a tough spot. The only positive if you can get the replacement now it gives them the rest of this season to develop chemistry with Pickett going into next with the hopes of maybe putting a winning season together.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck it, just find another nerd in the McVay tree like the Dolphins did with McDaniel after they got in trouble with tampering with Sean Payton.

But for the love of God don't look in the collegiate ranks again

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand how so many fools are hating on Kenny Pickett right now...

Kid drove this half-assed offense down the field into the RZ 6 out of 11 times, and 3 of those other 5 drives got into FG range.

82% of their drives should have resulted in points on the board, and they came away with 3 total points...

And that is with a "complimentary" rushing attack that generated 44yds against a top 3 Defense.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We let JuJu leave, and gave Diontae a contract.

JuJu wouldn't be killing drives like Diontae is, that's for sure.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't heard anything negative about Pickett so far but anyone who blames him just doesn't understand the game and/or situatiuon.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was in the old ESPN message boards, when we left we called it the Swamp.
Yep. I can from there as well. But I can say Twitter isn’t much better. Reddit too.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who wants to start the week 6 thread? Obviously some of us are just bad luck to this suck job team. :D

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who wants to start the week 6 thread? Obviously some of us are just bad luck to this suck job team. :D
I’m waiving the white flag over here