• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 5 2020 Eagles @ Steelers

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hightower beat his man deep, twice. nothing to show for it. that's why agholor is in vegas right now.. with a career high in average yards per catch and 3 TD in 5 games already.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is wentz 'playing his heart out?' :noidea:

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is wrong with our defence? Just awful.
Once again we can’t stop anybody on 3rd down.
This loss is 100% on Swartz. I am so sick of the same thing over and over again. Time for a change is way overdue

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is wrong with our defence? Just awful.
Once again we can’t stop anybody on 3rd down.
This loss is 100% on Swartz. I am so sick of the same thing over and over again. Time for a change is way overdue
This loss is on the defense for lack of discipline. Several penalties kept the Steelers drives going which led to touchdowns. It's the same old shi t different week.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This loss is on the defense for lack of discipline. Several penalties kept the Steelers drives going which led to touchdowns. It's the same old shi t different week.
I agree. The penalties HAVE TO stop.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is they probably have found a reliable target for Wentz to throw to in Fulgham.
The bad news is that the defense either wasn't really interested in playing today - or they stink.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is they probably have found a reliable target for Wentz to throw to in Fulgham.
The bad news is that the defense either wasn't really interested in playing today - or they stink.
Dan Quinn was fired by the Falcons. Time to replace Schwartz.I

That being said, we need to start addressing certain spots on the defense such as LB and getting younger on the Dline.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That being said, we need to start addressing certain spots on the defense such as LB and getting younger on the Dline.
Whether you like it or not, this team does not value LB's very much.
At least as far as this year is concerned, it is HIGHLY unlikely that they will fire Schwartz.
Since the draft isn't for quite awhile, they are stuck with what they have. I'll be naive and think that they have enough talent BUT they HAVE TO play like they care, which I'm not sure that they did today, and they need to stop the stupid penalties - the off sides, the pass interferences, the defensive holdings, etc.
Offensively, IF they can get more WR's back, I would like to think that this offense will be amazing. If or when that happens, I THINK that they can turn the season around.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether you like it or not, this team does not value LB's very much.
At least as far as this year is concerned, it is HIGHLY unlikely that they will fire Schwartz.
Since the draft isn't for quite awhile, they are stuck with what they have. I'll be naive and think that they have enough talent BUT they HAVE TO play like they care, which I'm not sure that they did today, and they need to stop the stupid penalties - the off sides, the pass interferences, the defensive holdings, etc.
Offensively, IF they can get more WR's back, I would like to think that this offense will be amazing. If or when that happens, I THINK that they can turn the season around.
This division is still wide open. Dallas has lost both starting RT and LT. Dak is out for a lengthy time after that gruesome injury today.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ blaming the defense again. with 3 minutes left in the 4th, the steelers just had a tad over 300 total yards and 31 points. 7 of those were handed to them from ANOTHER costly wentz INT. so we're really talking about 24 points/300 yards to a team that is 4-0, facing them on the road.

they stopped the steelers, stripped & recovered a fumble, and set up the eagles offense around the 50 for the game winning drive. of course, they couldn't do shit when it mattered.

go ahead and hire another d-coordinator though. i'm 100% positive scrubs like leblanc, who shouldn't even be in the league other than special teams, will somehow start making tackles. his miscue alone botching an easy 3rd down tackle on a guy with his back to him let the steelers roll down the field and score 7.

mills, gerry, etc... these guys exist because we keep wasting time building the offense. we're drafting guys like hightower so he can burn defenders and be overthrown or ignored by wentz.

the fact that fans want to win the division (as if this current team could do anything in the playoffs, LOFL!!) instead of hoping for a top draft pick says it all.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ blaming the defense again. with 3 minutes left in the 4th, the steelers just had a tad over 300 total yards and 31 points. 7 of those were handed to them from ANOTHER costly wentz INT. so we're really talking about 24 points/300 yards to a team that is 4-0, facing them on the road.

they stopped the steelers, stripped & recovered a fumble, and set up the eagles offense around the 50 for the game winning drive. of course, they couldn't do shit when it mattered.

go ahead and hire another d-coordinator though. i'm 100% positive scrubs like leblanc, who shouldn't even be in the league other than special teams, will somehow start making tackles. his miscue alone botching an easy 3rd down tackle on a guy with his back to him let the steelers roll down the field and score 7.

mills, gerry, etc... these guys exist because we keep wasting time building the offense. we're drafting guys like hightower so he can burn defenders and be overthrown or ignored by wentz.

the fact that fans want to win the division (as if this current team could do anything in the playoffs, LOFL!!) instead of hoping for a top draft pick says it all.
Please go away.
This division is still wide open. Dallas has lost both starting RT and LT. Dak is out for a lengthy time after that gruesome injury today.
YES - The NFC East is still wide open. According to Cowboys fans, their defense is putrid. With a backup QB and TWO backup OT's, I wonder how good their offense is going to be.
I would think that Fulgham, Ward, DJax, Reagor, Ertz, and Sanders, would be the weapons that Wentz will need to have a playoff caliber offense.

Boomers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

Boomers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Defense sucks, they can generate pressure, which is great, but year after year, every game some WR or RB has a career game VS. Schwartz , it could be worse , but it could be better!

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's possible that neither Lane Johnson nor Darius Slay will play this week. We'll see.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Our D-line is really talented and we are very fortunate. I don't put the loss on the defense. How do we have a LB on a WR that already has 3 touchdowns. Hell, Vilma called it from the booth. This is not the only time I have seen our D in situations like this. Wentz and the offense need to play better. The int's are killing us. But what is also killing us is giving up 7 every time he throws one. Schwartz just seems to come up short when it matters lately and I find that concerning.

Again, I don't put the loss on our defense because this is a team sport. I am just getting sick of watching his D come up short when it matters most.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree.