• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 4, New York Giants @ Los Angeles Rams, Sunday 10/04/20, 1:05 PM PDT

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who won the Golden Tate-Pat Ramsey fight?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is always nice to win a game, when you're not at your best. Just did enough to win.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I am not sure what the hell Ramsey was doing fighting Golden Tate after the game. Just plain thuggery and pretty stupid for a guy who is a $100 million dollar corner.
Those two have some serious family related beef. Ramsey has two kids with Tate's sister and left her in the middle of her second pregnancy to chase a Vegas dancer/Instagram model.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looked like Ramsey was on top but who knows. Just a little baptismal for SoFi stadium. First fight! :heh:
Nobody mentioned the fight between AD and Nick Gates. It happened around the time of the Ramsey-Tate fight. AD didn't wait outside the locker room for Gates like Ramsey did for Tate. Apparently AD had had enough of Gates' trash-talking mouth or so was claimed.

Yep, the connection has been made between Ramsey and Tate. Ramsey has two kids to Tate's sister Breanna. AS was mentioned, there is some serious family crap going on here.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody mentioned the fight between AD and Nick Gates. It happened around the time of the Ramsey-Tate fight. AD didn't wait outside the locker room for Gates like Ramsey did for Tate. Apparently AD had had enough of Gates' trash-talking mouth or so was claimed.

Yep, the connection has been made between Ramsey and Tate. Ramsey has two kids to Tate's sister Breanna. AS was mentioned, there is some serious family crap going on here.

lol sounds like they need family counseling...

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:dance:Good game y’all. Thanks for beating down on the Gnats. Placing my order now to be nicer to us when we meet.Hoping for a gg with no injuries. Cheers.
dude what the hell is RR doing in Washington?? Haskins has only been the starter for what 11 games and they are pulling the plug???

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude what the hell is RR doing in Washington?? Haskins has only been the starter for what 11 games and they are pulling the plug???
Check out the thread on tSkins board for more info if it fits your fancy. It’s pages long, smdh
It hits every angle of Fact, supposition and conspiracy, lol

Leading UP to the benching:

~RR came on board and said repeatedly this was a R&D year. It was ALL about assessment of players and team. Wins didn’t matter as much as growth and culture. This showed in back breaking and inexplicable time mgt issues during games 1 and 2 ( ie..taking no time outs in Cards and Browns games and white flagging it at the end of games)

~he got Kyle Allen with a 5th rounder this summer. Presumably as a safe guard as Kyle was familiar and had played in Turner and RRs offensive system in Carolina

~RR wanted a QB competition but COVID

~RR backed DH repeatedly over games 1, 2 and 3, saying as long as DH showed continued growth, RR had his back (even after a meh performance against the Cardinals - game 2....and a horrible game against the Browns - game 3)

~Mixed messages began via Pressers and interviews w RR began MONDAY morning after the Browns game. Apparently RR saw the tape of DH 5 TOs and some terrible sacks which almost single handedly led to a loss in what was a winnable game against the Browns.

~Sharp messaging began from RR about DH having a ‘cut off point’ and it ‘not being fair to the other players in the locker room’ the week before the Ravens game 4. At this point, a 16 game leash that all of us assumed was gonna happen in our ‘R & D year, narrowed to the bye for most of us...as a possible hook date.

~National story breaks Sunday morning - it’s ALWAYS Sunday mornings lol- by Ian Rapoport saying DH could possibly be benched. ( obviously a leak from our franchise- we’ve seen this shit before...RG3 and Cuz anyone?)

~ DH has a better game with NO turnovers against the Ravens. Still takes a gawd awful sack that was all on him. Lots of slants and screens. Think the Ohio State Offense trailered to the NFL and to work against the Ravens.

~RR does a ‘in game quiz’ apparently with DH on a 4th and goal (instead of kicking a FG as most teams being 3 scores down would) and DH fails it. Most young QBs would have failed it. This is bizarre to me, who uses a moment like this, during an actual game lol

~ NFCE sucks and RR looks about and likely thinks to himself...hmmm I won a division in Carolina with 7 wins...and this kinda reminds him of that opportunity if he can just get average QB play ( OK...that is MY speculation. Ha!)

~ news breaks that Kyle Allen is playing against y’all this week. Haskins is reduced to QB3. Alex Smith is QB 2.

Prolly missed some stuff but there ya go

Last edited:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLDR
It’s the Redskins ~ everyone

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out the thread on tSkins board for more info if it fits your fancy. It’s pages long, smdh
It hits every angle of Fact, supposition and conspiracy, lol

Leading UP to the benching:

~RR came on board and said repeatedly this was a R&D year. It was ALL about assessment of players and team. Wins didn’t matter as much as growth and culture. This showed in back breaking and inexplicable time mgt issues during games 1 and 2 ( ie..taking no time outs in Cards and Browns games and white flagging it at the end of games)

~he got Kyle Allen with a 5th rounder this summer. Presumably as a safe guard as Kyle was familiar and had played in Turner and RRs offensive system in Carolina

~RR wanted a QB competition but COVID

~RR backed DH repeatedly over games 1, 2 and 3, saying as long as DH showed continued growth, RR had his back (even after a meh performance against the Cardinals - game 2....and a horrible game against the Browns - game 3)

~Mixed messages began via Pressers and interviews w RR began MONDAY morning after the Browns game. Apparently RR saw the tape of DH 5 TOs and some terrible sacks which almost single handedly led to a loss in what was a winnable game against the Browns.

~Sharp messaging began from RR about DH having a ‘cut off point’ and it ‘not being fair to the other players in the locker room’ the week before the Ravens game 4. At this point, a 16 game leash that all of us assumed was gonna happen in our ‘R & D year, narrowed to the bye for most of us...as a possible hook date.

~National story breaks Sunday morning - it’s ALWAYS Sunday mornings lol- by Ian Rapoport saying DH could possibly be benched. ( obviously a leak from our franchise- we’ve seen this shit before...RG3 and Cuz anyone?)

~ DH has a better game with NO turnovers against the Ravens. Still takes a gawd awful sack that was all on him. Lots of slants and screens. Think the Ohio State Offense trailered to the NFL and to work against the Ravens.

~RR does a ‘in game quiz’ apparently with DH on a 4th and goal (instead of kicking a FG as most teams being 3 scores down would) and DH fails it. Most young QBs would have failed it. This is bizarre to me, who uses a moment like this, during an actual game lol

~ NFCE sucks and RR looks about and likely thinks to himself...hmm I won a division in Carolina with 7 wins...and this kinda reminds him of that opportunity if he can just get average QB play ( OK...that is MY speculation. Ha!)

~ news breaks that Kyle Allen is playing against y’all this week. Haskins is reduced to QB3. Alex Smith is QB 2.

Prolly missed some stuff but there ya go

appreciate the summary. It's kinda interesting to see how it develops over there. I'd just assume they give the guy the full yr and stomach his screw ups, and evaluate from there if he (RR) can actually win with him or not. It just sucks with no pre-season, less than a full yr of experience, no real direction or anybody to help the kid after Grudens' firing. They bring in Allen and for what, to have a last place offense like Carolina did the final 9 games?? Not saying the guy was gonna be Peyton, or Elway but geesh those guys struggled that 1st full year like crap before those improvements came.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
appreciate the summary. It's kinda interesting to see how it develops over there. I'd just assume they give the guy the full yr and stomach his screw ups, and evaluate from there if he (RR) can actually win with him or not. It just sucks with no pre-season, less than a full yr of experience, no real direction or anybody to help the kid after Grudens' firing. They bring in Allen and for what, to have a last place offense like Carolina did the final 9 games?? Not saying the guy was gonna be Peyton, or Elway but geesh those guys struggled that 1st full year like crap before those improvements came.
Totally agree with you. I’m Team first but 4 games is pretty crazy. I’m thinking a lot more than we know was happening behind the scenes with his development. Also I’m beginning to believe there was heat from the locker room that played into it. Thirdly, Scot Turner, our OC. RR is a defensive guy and has cancer right now, I think Scott wanted Kyle for his offensive scheme and DH wasn’t developing fast enough.

Still, 4 games. Sheesh. Go team, lol