• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 4 Early start 9:30 am

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets came back and tied this game??? Holy crap!
Apologies to Jets fans for my previous post.
Looks like I missed a helluva game.
If they could have gotten a stop on one of those first quarter Chiefs scores, it might have turned out different. But no, they were playing like ass for 15 minutes because of Taylor Swift's shimmer or aura or glamour or some shit

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said last night, I know he could do better. And yes, we don't know for sure. But I'm guessing he's banging her...
I meant maybe he's not the only one...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I was more interested in seeing Blake Lively on tv than Swift

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I was worried that Denver‘s Defense was going to be the first one all year to give up a great game to Zach Wilson, but the Chiefs did it first so you could say it’s the little victories that count.
^^^this after the Dolphins rang up a Madden video game score on y'all. Lol yeah, "little victories"... :heh:

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some thoughts on the weekend:

Wow did Ridder look bad against the Jags. I wonder how Kirk Cousins would look in Atlanta next season…

The bears deactivated Chase Claypool and then went on to have their best game of the season. Still lost, of course. Damn, that trade looks bad.

Commanders might have found a QB in Sam Howell. He played really well in the OT loss against the Eagles. As bad as he was last week against the Bills, that’s how good he was against the Eagles.

Time to sit Joe Burrow until he’s healthy. They’re losing WITH him, so what could go wrong by losing without him? At 1-3, with Burrow clearly limited, it’s looking like a lost season for Cincy.

WTH is wrong with the Pats? The Loss to Dallas was the worst loss of Bill’s career. Their offense looked pathetic and we saw Mac Jones get benched after committing 3 turnovers. And the hits keep coming, as Judon is now hurt and will likely miss a lot of time (if not the season).

Zach Wilson said “I lost us that game.” Yea, maybe. The fumbled snap in the middle of the 4th quarter was probably the difference. That and the late penalty on Gardner (the jets were hosed on that call). Still, it was the best game of the season for Wilson.

With both Bears and Panthers winless, Chicago could really end up with the #1 and #2 pick. It’s happened before—Colts did it in 1992 (and blew both picks).

Houston looks like they have something in CJ Stroud at QB—more than steady play, he’s playing well, and no picks through 4 games. Steelers looked awful, and now Pickett is out hurt with a sprained knee ligament.

The Cards had some offensive success against the Niners defense, but Purdy had only one incompletion all day and CMC scored 4 TDs. Niners had 8 offensive possessions. 2 ended in kneel downs. The other 6 included 5 TDs and one punt.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^this after the Dolphins rang up a Madden video game score on y'all. Lol yeah, "little victories"... :heh:
We already were the first team to give Justin Fields a career day, glad to know we won’t be the first to Give Zach Wilson a great game too.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some thoughts on the weekend:

Zach Wilson said “I lost us that game.” Yea, maybe. The fumbled snap in the middle of the 4th quarter was probably the difference. That and the late penalty on Gardner (the jets were hosed on that call). Still, it was the best game of the season for Wilson.
I do kinda think the other big takeaway in the game is that the Chiefs are going to have to lean on their run game against good secondaries because their WRs aren't good enough for Mahomes to yolo ball against elite players.

(Although how many teams actually have a good secondary?)