• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 20, NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, Los Angeles Rams @ New Orleans Saints, Sunday, 1/20/19, 12:00pm PST

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was that Oregon fan that came in here talking how Mannion should be starting?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff had a pro bowl game. I just watched the highlights and this was one of Goff's best games. Clutch passes and dealing with all that crowd noise. He came to win.
I knew the Saints would concentration on stopping the run and Goff took advantage of it. Higbee Everett Cooks Reynolds all had great games.
If the Rams can play this well against the Chiefs or Pats. The SB trophy could be theirs.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still in Shock that the RAMS won. Seemed like everything was going wrong along with almost disaster plays all game. 13 nothing from the get go. Brockers jumping off sides that everyone else knew was a trick. turned a FG into 7. Gurley playing like crap. No run game. No pressure on Brees hardly all game. Everytime the RAMS got the ball back from a punt there was a penality on RAMS. The crowd really effected the RAMS too. Stopped at the one foot line late. Fumbling at the one but got it back. Got the TD next play though. C J Anderson fumbling but got it back THANK GOD! Saints only getting 3 penalties for 20 yards whole game.The FG that was going wide but came back in by a just enough. It was a miracle the RAMS got it to the 40 for that winning FG. The RAMS did stop the WR'S and the run game though. Saints must feel snake bit the last two years in the playoffs.

Last edited:

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew the Leg was gonna nail the 57 yarder. He's money the longer they are. No worries. But when I saw the low snap I was oh no! Still didn't matter.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams Patriots rematch in the Super Bowl in the stadium where Warner and Rams beat the Titans for the GSOT Super Bowl.
Payback time!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to say fuck the media. All they're talking about right now about our game is not that we won but the blown non call. Nevermind the fact that they blew a lot of calls (and non calls) that would've favored us as well but you'll never hear that. And I'm sure the next two weeks all we're going to hear about is how great Brady and Bellicheat are. So I hope that we go in as underdogs, use it as bulletin board material and beat the everloving hell out of them to leave no doubt that we're the better team.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAMS seem to play better in the throwbacks. But I like the Navy Blue ones with the thick yellow horns on the shoulders of the early 70's better than that bright blue. But whatever.