• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 17, Phoenix Cardinals @ The Los Angeles Rams, Sunday, 01/03/20, 1:25 PM PST

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, do you mean the paragraph I quoted? I read it and quoted it, so maybe you just don't understand the dynamics well enough.

I love John Wolford, I hope he gets most of the snaps and torches Seattle, I hope he is the future and we can move Goff, sound like I'm defending Goff now?

But don't you think for a moment, if J Wolford becomes our starter, he will be defended differently as time goes on. Those deep throws just wont be one on one situations for him like it was in his first NFL start.

post 212 bud. Lol. You quoted the first paragraph only. Did you stay at a holiday inn last night?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More slanted troof my man...

At least I compared these two against the same team, when you post shit like this it's like you think all NFL defenses and HC and DC were all the same.

I know you know better.

How bouts that fer troof my man?
Why You so mad man... I just posted the article with the pass charts. Wasn’t my article and I didn’t throw any QB stats out at all. Just it was interesting how much better Wolford spread the ball around in one game. It was actually what the entire article was about.

Goodness graciousness

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post 212 bud. Lol. You quoted the first paragraph only. Did you stay at a holiday inn last night
Paragraph 1. passing chart man look at the passing chart. You know... in the title of the article ? Lol when is the last time you saw Goff throw a deep ball? You sticking up for Garbage Goff now?

Paragraph 2. “When a backup quarterback is suddenly thrust into the starting lineup, the offense typically becomes simplified.The playbook isn’t as open, the calls are more conservative and the backup typically takes what the defense gives him by making short, safe throws underneath.

Paragraph 3. That wasn’t the case for John Wolford in the Rams’ season finale against the Cardinals, which happened to be his first NFL game ever. In fact, the Rams offense became more aggressive than it was under Jared Goff in previous weeks.”
Counting tough fer you?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why You so mad man... I just posted the article with the pass charts. Wasn’t my article and I didn’t throw any QB stats out at all. Just it was interesting how much better Wolford spread the ball around in one game. It was actually what the entire article was about.

Goodness graciousness

I'm not mad, I explained the dynamics in the Charts, and you then you started in defending the Rook's stats.

No?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shining stanley kubrick GIF

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not mad, I explained the dynamics in the Charts, and you then you started in defending the Rook's stats.

No?
What post did I defend JWs stats?

Ive only posted Goff’s turrible stats. JW has played 1 game. Where he was much better at spreading the ball around. That’s the entire article and point

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What post did I defend JWs stats?

Ive only posted Goff’s turrible stats. JW has played 1 game. Where he was much better at spreading the ball around. That’s the entire article and point
In comparison to JW....

OMG, is this really SJ?

This sounds a lot like some female circle talk....

Woman Talking GIFs | Tenor

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take care my man I got work to do....

Hope the Rams just embarrass the Hags whoever gets the rock....

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope whoever plays they do well, how about that!!

As far as Wolford, as I said earlier, it was 1 game, wasnt anything spectacular, he did OK. Seemed to me he had happy feet quite a few times, but it worked out for him. as far as deep throws, I think our oline doesnt give them the time to have many of those chances??