• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week #17 Eagles Fly In!!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How?? The ball was actually on target, Bates fell. Fuck he supposed to do, plan for the receiver to fall down??
Dangerous pass in that situation. No way Bates makes that diving catch. Plenty of time needed a safe play.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How?? The ball was actually on target, Bates fell. Fuck he supposed to do, plan for the receiver to fall down??
looks iffy as a "good ball" to me

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now comes the time where we start to try and convince ourselves that one of these QBs in the draft is worth the reach.

Pickett is worth it. I think Carolina will take him,

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dangerous pass in that situation. No way Bates makes that diving catch. Plenty of time needed a safe play.
IMa call bullshit. Had Bates not gotten his feet tangled, and he makes that catch its a game winning catch because he walks into the endzone.

But as usual we are going to declare we need a franchise QB, and reach for the next failure.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMa call bullshit. Had Bates not gotten his feet tangled, and he makes that catch its a game winning catch because he walks into the endzone.

But as usual we are going to declare we need a franchise QB, and reach for the next failure.

He would of has to dive for the ball.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the ball was high. That was all the mustard Heinicke can put on a throw.

Slye was good but too many FGs and not enough TDs.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,921.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rough loss.

Thought you guys would win this one.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its better that the wft did lose this game, bc they werent making the playoffs anyway, and they would have lost draft position.

That being said, going either 2-4 in the division with two wins against the 4-13 giants or 1-5 in the division with only a botched giants false start penalty giving the wft their only win in the division is a bad look either way.

Lots of coulda shoulda woulda this year.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren’t the team we were hyped to be . And next year we start out with young and Thomas potentially

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is a franchise QB more powerful than a unanimous 1st team selection to 3 Biggest Dickhead of the Decade Team Owner's Edition? I'm not so sure, G.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is a franchise QB more powerful than a unanimous 1st team selection to 3 Biggest Dickhead of the Decade Team Owner's Edition? I'm not so sure, G.
I just think we need to stop hunting for a guy who can carry the team, and find a guy that can actually lead a team. Especially since most of the cant miss QB prospects to be drafted over the past 30 years.... missed.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think we need to stop hunting for a guy who can carry the team, and find a guy that can actually lead a team. Especially since most of the cant miss QB prospects to be drafted over the past 30 years.... missed.
Agreed. But it doesn't change the fact that the QB position remains as the most important one to keep swinging at. Just can't give all your assets to get one. But have to keep trying

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear what you're saying, but until you get one the hunt never really stops. To your point though. Perhaps what is needed as well is some new hunters. Who hunts for Skins right now? Snyder and RR? Lets pretend for a second that the hunt is over and The Skins got their man. Who then is the Skins QB Whisperer? Snyder's a QB killer/fuck up enabler. We've seen what happens when he attaches himself to a player. RR? Nah, besides as HC he has to concern himself with the team as a whole. Turner? I dunno enough about him one way or the other and while I'd be lying if I said I was cool with him as OC. I also have say he's been seriously hamstrung as an OC due to the QB revolving door he's had to deal with. As well as the lack of talent or commitment or whatever other negative issue one might think afflicts the Skins QB position. So who? I damn sure can't call it.

It's funny as it's been a while now, but in some ways it seems like yesterday. The Skins had an almost embarrassment of riches in potential QB Whisperer-centric/HCing talent n potential in McVay, K Shanny n LeFluer. All of them were here at the same time once.You could pick up a rock throw it any direction and odds were good you would hit a talented young coordinator who was on his way to being an NFL HC one day. I wonder if Snyder ever ponders on that shit.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear what you're saying, but until you get one the hunt never really stops. To your point though. Perhaps what is needed as well is some new hunters. Who hunts for Skins right now? Snyder and RR? Lets pretend for a second that the hunt is over and The Skins got their man. Who then is the Skins QB Whisperer? Snyder's a QB killer/fuck up enabler. We've seen what happens when he attaches himself to a player. RR? Nah, besides as HC he has to concern himself with the team as a whole. Turner? I dunno enough about him one way or the other and while I'd be lying if I said I was cool with him as OC. I also have say he's been seriously hamstrung as an OC due to the QB revolving door he's had to deal with. As well as the lack of talent or commitment or whatever other negative issue one might think afflicts the Skins QB position. So who? I damn sure can't call it.

It's funny as it's been a while now, but in some ways it seems like yesterday. The Skins had an almost embarrassment of riches in potential QB Whisperer-centric/HCing talent n potential in McVay, K Shanny n LeFluer. All of them were here at the same time once.You could pick up a rock throw it any direction and odds were good you would hit a talented young coordinator who was on his way to being an NFL HC one day. I wonder if Snyder ever ponders on that shit.

He probably thinks that he's the one that picked them to begin with. "I'm a talent scout. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!"