• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 14 - TNF vs Dallas OFFICIAL Game-Thread

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, not much talk about this one. Rightfully so, fans are pretty much done with this season.

A loss moves the Bears near mathematical elimination. A win, well… it puts it off for another week. Moving them two games within the Cowboys, along with potentially DET/SEA pending a loss. With three weeks remaining.

Game-time temperatures are downright balmy. Low 30's, 5-10 MPH winds… creating a windchill in the mid-20's.

Looks like Alshon will be a go as well, per Ian Rapport.

Any thoughts here? I think they have an outside chance, believe it or not. Bears are usually tough at home in December, while the Cowboys sort of struggle. Romo 12-17 lifetime. Cowboys are a little banged up, and have looked pretty pedestrian the last few weeks. Barely getting past NYG, and getting throttled by Philly at home.

The front four has perhaps been the lone bright spot recently on defense, but still… Dez Bryant goes wild. Bears struggle on offense (Surprise, surprise!)… and Dallas wins 28-20. Maybe a little tighter than some here would think.

:suds:

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Trestman goes to the game plan he used with McCown last year, not taking any consideration into the elements, Marinelli is all over it and it turns into Cutler throwing 52 times. I dont think they let Feeley even try a field goal over 40 yards.

I wish Sharpton would get back so we can watch the bears stop the run.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Trestman goes to the game plan he used with McCown last year, not taking any consideration into the elements, Marinelli is all over it and it turns into Cutler throwing 52 times. I dont think they let Feeley even try a field goal over 40 yards.

I wish Sharpton would get back so we can watch the bears stop the run.

The Bears have been stopping the run. Actually, the one thing they have been doing. But yes, I'd like Sharpton back as well.

But Trestman will run tonight. He took far too much criticism last week, and it's pretty obvious the offense has been at its most efficient when Forte is getting his share. Forte will get around 20 carries, unless the game gets out of hand early.

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if they run, I hope they don't do anything wider than off-tackle. They need to get north and south. I'm sick of seeing Kadeem Carey doing an end run and taking a 3 yard loss.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if they run, I hope they don't do anything wider than off-tackle. They need to get north and south. I'm sick of seeing Kadeem Carey doing an end run and taking a 3 yard loss.

Agreed. The stretch play to Carey needs to be thrown out. Good riddance.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Any thoughts here? I think they have an outside chance, believe it or not. Bears are usually tough at home in December, while the Cowboys sort of struggle. Romo 12-17 lifetime. Cowboys are a little banged up, and have looked pretty pedestrian the last few weeks. Barely getting past NYG, and getting throttled by Philly at home.

The front four has perhaps been the lone bright spot recently on defense, but still… Dez Bryant goes wild. Bears struggle on offense (Surprise, surprise!)… and Dallas wins 28-20. Maybe a little tighter than some here would think.

:suds:

Outisde chance of what? Winning tonight's game? Sure, yes they do. The playoffs? Forget it. We're done. I know it is mathematical, but you can take it to the bank.

As far as tonight's game goes, I think we have a major problem with the fact that their O Line is probably going to totally neutralize our pass rush. On the flip side, the Cowboys are notorious December chokers, and the cold weather can't be very good for Romo's back.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why am I looking so forward to the game tonight? Win or lose I look forward to every game. I don't understand why. I really don't. It's embarrassing how bad we are and how good we make other teams look. I get so frustrated. But I can't stop. I don't get how I can love something so much that brings me such little joy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a few years now it has seemed like the Cowboys were the NFC East Bears... although we have seemed to have had their number in head to heads. I am hoping for a win just because I think this team needs to build some confidence going into next year more than it needs a draft pick five slots higher.

I do have Demarco Murray, Dan Bailey and Jay Cutler starting on my fantasy teams... so hopefully the three of them do well in the process.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO DALLAS !!

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here we go... It's still a Bears game.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, it's gunsngayboys! guess the fairies aren't answering your texts tonite.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another bright play by the Bears

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR coach is dumb too, 3rd and 8, so go run a 7 yard pattern

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blocked punt…

Does it ever fucking end with this team?

Jesus.

I see Trestman wants to throw another 40 plus times today. What the fuck… how are you not pounding Forte?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd really love to know the stat on how many times this team has thrown three times for a three and out.

Not sure if anyone could find it, but that'd be a good one to know.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oop, Conte made a tackle, time for him to be injured

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2