• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 12 Waiver Wonder RBs - rank'em

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So......depending on league size and competitive-ness, the pan handlers are attempting to strike fantasy gold on these RBs:

Thomas Rawls
Buck Allen
Shaun Draughn
Spencer Ware
Tevin Coleman
Ahmad Bradshaw

I have them ordered above according to how I'd rank them for week 12.

Rawls being the easiest, as he's stepped into the lead role a few times and has produced.
Allen would probably be #2 if this was a ROS list as well, but I just wanted to focus on week 12 for now, we can debate ROS in comments. Shaub taking over, CLE been terrible vs RBs so far, Allen could get a lot of touches.
I am starting to like Draughn, has good pass catching chops so far, and I was high on Reggie Bush before the season due to Kaep needing to dump off passes. Gio/Hill just roasted cards defense, I could see a good week here.
Ware goes to the bottom of the list if West plays, but I don't know if Knile eats into the load and gets a shot again or what. Hard to judge since Davis was a healthy scratch when West went down. I think a scat back would have a better day vs BUF over a power back, maybe a DAT week?
Coleman draws probably the toughest matchup/game-flow prediction out of the group. Who knows what ATL will do, it'll be hard to bet on a RB vs Vikes D to begin with.
Bradshaw is the biggest wildcard of the bunch, could easily get on a TD run like he had last year, could easily get injured or fumble away his chance. Either way, if Gore is out Sunday, Bradshaw has every opportunity to be the best of this bunch in week 12.

Outside of Rawls, would you definitely play any of these RBs over other solid options, like Ivory, Blount, Woodhead, Gio, Yeldon?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So......depending on league size and competitive-ness, the pan handlers are attempting to strike fantasy gold on these RBs:

Thomas Rawls
Buck Allen
Shaun Draughn
Spencer Ware
Tevin Coleman
Ahmad Bradshaw

I have them ordered above according to how I'd rank them for week 12.

Rawls being the easiest, as he's stepped into the lead role a few times and has produced.
Allen would probably be #2 if this was a ROS list as well, but I just wanted to focus on week 12 for now, we can debate ROS in comments. Shaub taking over, CLE been terrible vs RBs so far, Allen could get a lot of touches.
I am starting to like Draughn, has good pass catching chops so far, and I was high on Reggie Bush before the season due to Kaep needing to dump off passes. Gio/Hill just roasted cards defense, I could see a good week here.
Ware goes to the bottom of the list if West plays, but I don't know if Knile eats into the load and gets a shot again or what. Hard to judge since Davis was a healthy scratch when West went down. I think a scat back would have a better day vs BUF over a power back, maybe a DAT week?
Coleman draws probably the toughest matchup/game-flow prediction out of the group. Who knows what ATL will do, it'll be hard to bet on a RB vs Vikes D to begin with.
Bradshaw is the biggest wildcard of the bunch, could easily get on a TD run like he had last year, could easily get injured or fumble away his chance. Either way, if Gore is out Sunday, Bradshaw has every opportunity to be the best of this bunch in week 12.

Outside of Rawls, would you definitely play any of these RBs over other solid options, like Ivory, Blount, Woodhead, Gio, Yeldon?

Think I would consider Coleman over Blount, In fact I'd do it.

Another long shot fantasy gold RB, James White. I've got him in my line up in the Barbarians....against your team.:hope:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think just speaking if this week 12, id probably put Bradshaw in at #3, but otherwise my list would mirror yours.

Another guy to keep a watchful eye on ROS..Raheem Mostert. Guy tore up training camp and preseason , might only need a chance. Buck Allen has been mostly adequate, but if they need something a little more electric, he might be the ticket. I'll be paying very close attention to whatever touches he gets this weekend.