• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 12 Waiver Wire

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this week seems a little thin (especially after last weeks choice choices). Anyway, DWalker? Miles Austin Miles? The one guy I'm looking at (and I will not spell his name correctly) is Corredelle Patterson. IF (and that's a big if) he continues to get 9 targets a game this guy could be gold. He didn't do much with those targets last week but it was against Seattle in their house. Who you guys like?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone desperate, I would seriously consider starting Mark Ingram on Thursday night. (start all Saints!!)
Peterson owners might want to grab Gerhart if they haven't already.
Deep league PPR'ers should be looking at Fozzy Whitaker in a pinch.

Santonio Holmes should be owned, and should be decent ROS.
Markus Wheaton could be productive if Sanders is out and Haden is blanketing Antonio...?
Deep leagues do not be afraid to go with Meachem or Lance Moore (start all Saints!!)

Rob Housler is starting to gain consistency.
Dallas Clark should be able to do some damage on the Jets, who are much tougher on the outside.
Brandon Myers finally find the end zone again? (only TD is week 1 vs Cowboys, no Lee hurts them)

happy hunting!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone desperate, I would seriously consider starting Mark Ingram on Thursday night. (start all Saints!!)
Peterson owners might want to grab Gerhart if they haven't already.
Deep league PPR'ers should be looking at Fozzy Whitaker in a pinch.

Santonio Holmes should be owned, and should be decent ROS.
Markus Wheaton could be productive if Sanders is out and Haden is blanketing Antonio...?
Deep leagues do not be afraid to go with Meachem or Lance Moore (start all Saints!!)

Rob Housler is starting to gain consistency.
Dallas Clark should be able to do some damage on the Jets, who are much tougher on the outside.
Brandon Myers finally find the end zone again? (only TD is week 1 vs Cowboys, no Lee hurts them)

happy hunting!
Good call out but barring a setback Sanders should play.............and I REALLY hope he does.