• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 11: Redskins @ Saints

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game. Didn't see that choke job coming from WSH. You guys outplayed us today.

The Skins did outplay the Saints today, but once again played too big a part in losing the game as well. Or put another way, we choked again making this a good game for y'all, but another terrible game for us.

@redskin4209 nailed it as well. The worst possible shit that can happen always seems to happen to the Skins. Being both bad and unlucky is a terrible combination we seem to be mastering.

We only gave up 3 points today in the last 2 minutes of the first half and I'm thinking that's a victory for us. That's some fucked up thinking if you really think about for a fan to have. But we damn sure made up for it giving up the ghost with a quickness at the end of the game. We are the worst team in football in the 2 minute drill.

Edit
And when I say worst team in football I mean worst overall team. The defense is full on bullshit in the 2 minute drill, but the offense plays its part as well. As evidenced by the pick KC thriw in the 2nd qt. As well as getting stuffed at the end of reg on 3rd n 1.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
figures you would say that. not sticking up for the d but I thought we had a franchise Qb. I think he should know the situation at the end of the game. Our coaching staff is just bad, there is no way around it. Defense collapsed. Should of at least gotten a fg attempt off. What is KC thinking?

Really Dude...

He was thinking, I just gave these muthafuckers a 15 point lead with less than 5 minutes left. Now I got to go try to win it because not only did they give up two TDs, but a 2 point conversion.

Doi I Really want to stay here??

Oh and Dean will find a way to blame me for this loss.

Dilly Fucking Dilly.

Signed Kirk Cousins

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really Dude...

He was thinking, I just gave these muthafuckers a 15 point lead with less than 5 minutes left. Now I got to go try to win it because not only did they give up two TDs, but a 2 point conversion.

Oh and Dean will find a way to blame me for this loss.

Dilly Fucking Dilly.

Signed Kirk Cousins

go ahead and defend KC on the grounding penalty. He thought the clock was still going. That is insane. Defense sucked no doubt but KC doenst even know that Crowder went out of bounce. ARe you kidding me???

Plus KC doesnt know that there was a running clock after they spot the ball after the penalty. Go ahead defend that.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really Dude...

Signed Kirk Cousins

I was thinking about this and I think it may be yes, but it could also be no.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go ahead and defend KC on the grounding penalty. He thought the clock was still going. That is insane. Defense sucked no doubt but KC doenst even know that Crowder went out of bounce. ARe you kidding me???

Plus KC doesnt know that there was a running clock after they spot the ball after the penalty. Go ahead defend that.

The fuck are you talking about dude?? The play before the grounding call?? IM pretty sure Cousins knew he went out of bounds because it was in fact first and ten at that point. The grounding call made it 2nd and 20. The grounding call resulted from Kirk seeing the blitz and trying to throw hot. NOw what is not known is, did he throw it to the wrong spot, or did the WR not see the blitz and check into the hot route.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the defense gave away a 15 point lead dean , nuff said

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dean just showing his true hate

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fuck are you talking about dude?? The play before the grounding call?? IM pretty sure Cousins knew he went out of bounds because it was in fact first and ten at that point. The grounding call made it 2nd and 20. The grounding call resulted from Kirk seeing the blitz and trying to throw hot. NOw what is not known is, did he throw it to the wrong spot, or did the WR not see the blitz and check into the hot route.

wrong. once he got the ball he threw it out of bounce. there was no rush. the play took a second. Why did he throw it no one was near him? How can you defend that? How can you defend not knowing there is a running clock after the grounding call? inexcusable.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dean just showing his true hate

no hate its just a choke job by a veteran franchise QB. This happened in the Giants game last year. Doesn't know the situation at a critical point in the game.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the defense gave away a 15 point lead dean , nuff said

of course you give KC a mulligan for the last drive. that is just par for the course. its a shame b/c he was having a great game. When it comes down to crunch time he falters.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong. once he got the ball he threw it out of bounce. there was no rush. the play took a second. Why did he throw it no one was near him? How can you defend that? How can you defend not knowing there is a running clock after the grounding call? inexcusable.

The saints brought an all out blitz on the play where Cousins got called for IG, hence the reason why he tried to throw hot. My guess would be, in the event the Saints showed blitz in that situation Crowder SHOULD have broken off into the flat.

As for the not knowing there was a running clock, for fuck sake the announcers were surprised when the clock started running again. My guess is, you were just as surprised. BUt yes I know our franchise QB was supposed to know this.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Gruden explanation of the grounding call just takes the cake. Totally confused.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The saints brought an all out blitz on the play where Cousins got called for IG, hence the reason why he tried to throw hot. My guess would be, in the event the Saints showed blitz in that situation Crowder SHOULD have broken off into the flat.

As for the not knowing there was a running clock, for fuck sake the announcers were surprised when the clock started running again. My guess is, you were just as surprised. BUt yes I know our franchise QB was supposed to know this.

did you listen to Gruden press conference??? JOKE!!! He didn't think we were in Fg range at the 35 yardline. JOKE!!! That ball was throw way out of bounce. Didn't look like a screen play at all. That was just a choke job by veteran head coach and QB. Frgin joke. un acceptable.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you listen to Gruden press conference??? JOKE!!! He didn't think we were in Fg range at the 35 yardline. JOKE!!! That ball was throw way out of bounce. Didn't look like a screen play at all. That was just a choke job by veteran head coach and QB. Frgin joke. un acceptable.

So now the coach is making shit up to defend the QB?? Is this what you are trying to infer??

The only choke job was the defense blowing a 15 point lead

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now the coach is making shit up to defend the QB?? Is this what you are trying to infer??

The only choke job was the defense blowing a 15 point lead

Dfense suck no doubt. That last drive was a joke in communication. Never seen that in my life. We were in FG range. Please watch the press conference. Its a complete lie!!!!

Gruden didn't know why it was a grounding penalty. That is beyond awful. He is covering for KC its so obvious. Even afgter th throw away they showed grudens face and it was in complete shock.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course you give KC a mulligan for the last drive. that is just par for the course. its a shame b/c he was having a great game. When it comes down to crunch time he falters.
as we saw against the seahawks that is a false statement . fact is the defense blew the game

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no hate its just a choke job by a veteran franchise QB. This happened in the Giants game last year. Doesn't know the situation at a critical point in the game.
the choke job is on the defense