• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 10, Seattle Seahawks @ Los Angeles Rams, 11/11/18, 1:25 PM PST

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sister and I were debating this. You already are supposed to have a baby shower. Now you have a diper party for the father and then you throw on a gender reveal party on top. Seems like over kill these days

Diaper party, never heard of that. It’s getting over the top with parties. Baby shower is all you ever needed

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's to bad, I use to like the NBA back in the early 90's, but its all about scoring and no defense anymore, and that's why I cant stand the NBA any more! that's sadly what the NFL is becoming

That and a bunch of silly ass 19 yr old kids who don't know shit about the pro game, lack fundamentals, mentally constipated in some aspects and not to mention need to be taught how to play team ball.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sister and I were debating this. You already are supposed to have a baby shower. Now you have a diper party for the father and then you throw on a gender reveal party on top. Seems like over kill these days

lol, congrats on the new edition... My 1st kid was born on the 15th of sept this year and there were a total of 3 showers.

1. Gender reveal in April ( mainly for my family) but was still considered a babyshower. The 2nd shower was for her girlfriends, and co workers, and the 3rd was with the aunts, cousins in her family. I thought 3 was too much but hell the gifts kept coming.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, congrats on the new edition... My 1st kid was born on the 15th of sept this year and there were a total of 3 showers.

1. Gender reveal in April ( mainly for my family) but was still considered a babyshower. The 2nd shower was for her girlfriends, and co workers, and the 3rd was with the aunts, cousins in her family. I thought 3 was too much but hell the gifts kept coming.

Late congrats on the birth of your child.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

aw... nice congrats

probably wont see my first anytime soon, any neat helpful baby items for babyshower/christmas gifts ?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Belated congrats. I can't say I know or will ever know the pleasure of being a dad. But I'm sure you'll be good at it, especially if you raise her to be a Rams fan. :suds: I do agree that three showers does seem a little excessive.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aw... nice congrats

probably wont see my first anytime soon, any neat helpful baby items for babyshower/christmas gifts ?

Well Fisher price has a bassinet in which she sleeps in that we use the most vs the $400.00 one my sis-n-law bought. It was 1/3 of the price and works wonders. There's a new snot sucker which has a hose and a suction bulb that IMHO works the best. I ended up buying a 2nd stroller which is used for road trips and flights--it breaks down to the size of a brief case which allows you to place it in the over head bin or on the car floor.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belated congrats. I can't say I know or will ever know the pleasure of being a dad. But I'm sure you'll be good at it, especially if you raise her to be a Rams fan. :suds: I do agree that three showers does seem a little excessive.

lol yeah...but i didn't complain i mean the misses family is in Toronto so it was needed to have the other 2 there.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My daughter just had a baby shower this past weekend, 60 people attended. Is due in February and still having one with her friends, then with the in law side, and one at work?
Yes seems a bit much, yet I think young people struggle more now days, so it is very helpful and appreciated!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter just had a baby shower this past weekend, 60 people attended. Is due in February and still having one with her friends, then with the in law side, and one at work?
Yes seems a bit much, yet I think young people struggle more now days, so it is very helpful and appreciated!

Good luck