• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 1 Lol's

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did BK do this time? It couldn't be as bad as last years ALABAMA WILL START 0-2 thread.

He started a thread asking how far LSU would fall after being beat so bad by Wisconsin before the game was even at halftime.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to LOL at myself. I haven't been as wrong about a team as I was about Houston on Friday night since the Texas Rangers season quickly unraveled this past spring! Have to give credit to UTSA, though. They came to play and executed their game plan. Certainly can't say the same for my Cougars. :L

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at bskballer. That thread deserves a sticky.

That's wrong! That's similar to laughing at someone that has to walk around wearing a football helmet but doesn't play football. Plus it's just not nice to laugh at special needs people.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol@ Grant Hedrick and his turnovers

Lol @ Vandy

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm loling at my own team, we sucked.
I'm also loling at Florida. They in effect hire a hooker to come in and lay down for them on Saturday night, and the motel room floods. Now they get nothing, and I bet that they are frantically trying to figure out how not to pay Idaho for coming. But that's the way they think down there. Florida hasn't left the state for an OOC game in 24 years. They almost always open with a patsy.
Wisconsin deserves a lol for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. What a meltdown!
Alabama gets only a small, courtesy lol. They won the only even partially challenging game they'll play out of conference in an unconvincing way, but they won. That's all that counts in the long run.
Washington, I didn't see the game but what gives? A one point win against a team that went 1-11 last year?
And a big lol at every major team that hired an FCS school or last place nonAQ team to come in and play a scrimmage game. Double it for Iowa State, who got so thoroughly embarrassed by getting slaughtered by the victim.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm loling at my own team, we sucked.
I'm also loling at Florida. They in effect hire a hooker to come in and lay down for them on Saturday night, and the motel room floods. Now they get nothing, and I bet that they are frantically trying to figure out how not to pay Idaho for coming. But that's the way they think down there. Florida hasn't left the state for an OOC game in 24 years. They almost always open with a patsy.
Wisconsin deserves a lol for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. What a meltdown!
Alabama gets only a small, courtesy lol. They won the only even partially challenging game they'll play out of conference in an unconvincing way, but they won. That's all that counts in the long run.
Washington, I didn't see the game but what gives? A one point win against a team that went 1-11 last year?
And a big lol at every major team that hired an FCS school or last place nonAQ team to come in and play a scrimmage game. Double it for Iowa State, who got so thoroughly embarrassed by getting slaughtered by the victim.

But most importantly, lol at Boise for their return to mediocrity.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO at Tim Tebow

Dude, get away from my TV.

TheRedPlectrum

and you are?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks RB dropped the ball before crossing the goal line, resulting in a touchback and turnover.

865074941.gif

tchangles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ our run game, horrible.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone with at least half a brain would have known the comment about Florida was a joke dummy.

Sheesh, I was making fun of Florida myself. You must be pretty short cause that joke went over your head.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at that Wisky QB's deep passes.