• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 1 Lineup Situations

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, with the way this year has gone. Hard to believe I'm making this thread right now for a real slate of NFL football. Awesome. Thanks again to you guys for helping me win this league last season and take home a nice sum of cash.

0.5 PPR

FLEX: Cam Akers (vs DAL) Jarvis Landry (vs BAL) or Diontae Johnson (vs NYG)

TE: Hayden Hurst (vs SEA) or Jared Cook (vs TB)

Even if Henderson plays, he's barely practiced all of camp. I know Malcom Brown will get some touches but I see Akers getting the bulk of the carries here. On the other hand, Landry faired well vs BAL last season and seems to always get his targets. Unless you feel Hooper hurts that a bit this season. I am not leaning towards Johnson but it is a good matchup, worth mentioning.

This is kind of a "gut feeling says Akers could have a big debut" vs "Landry's floor in 0.5 PPR (in a game they may have to throw a lot) says don't be an idiot"

I mean, I love Hayden Hurst (like, for a while) and I realize Jared Cook is the "pragmatic" play here. I don't know if you can talk me out of Hurst, though. Good luck, but I've been waiting to draft and play him since ATL signed him. lol

Last edited:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Landry - rams having highest passing rate when tied or behind last yr steered me away from their RBs this draft season. Let's see how that offense works before relying on any of those guys. You don't beat dallas by running on their LBs, you air it out.

Coin flip on the TEs, I'd lean Hurst though, he's walking into a dream role for TE, imo

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, Landry and Hurst

Got one for ya as well. Also, .5 PPR...Passing Td's = 6 pts, INT's= -2

QB
Goff vs Dal
or
Carr vs Car

WR (pick one---yeah I know)
Renfrow vs Car
J Jefferson vs GB
J Washington vs NYG
Bourne vs Ari
Conley vs Indy

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

QB
Goff vs Dal
or
Carr vs Car

Renfrow vs Car
J Jefferson vs GB
J Washington vs NYG
Bourne vs Ari
Conley vs Indy
I go Bourne or Conley. SF has some serious injuries.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, with the way this year has gone. Hard to believe I'm making this thread right now for a real slate of NFL football. Awesome. Thanks again to you guys for helping me win this league last season and take home a nice sum of cash.

0.5 PPR

Even if Henderson plays, he's barely practiced all of camp. I know Malcom Brown will get some touches but I see Akers getting the bulk of the carries here. On the other hand, Landry faired well vs BAL last season and seems to always get his targets. Unless you feel Hooper hurts that a bit this season. I am not leaning towards Johnson but it is a good matchup, worth mentioning.

This is kind of a "gut feeling says Akers could have a big debut" vs "Landry's floor in 0.5 PPR (in a game they may have to throw a lot) says don't be an idiot"

I mean, I love Hayden Hurst (like, for a while) and I realize Jared Cook is the "pragmatic" play here. I don't know if you can talk me out of Hurst, though. Good luck, but I've been waiting to draft and play him since ATL signed him. lol
I go Landry and Cook personally.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Landry and hurst for @richig07

QB
Goff vs Dal
or
Carr vs Car

Renfrow vs Car
J Jefferson vs GB
J Washington vs NYG
Bourne vs Ari
Conley vs Indy

Goff /jefferson

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

QB
Goff vs Dal
or
Carr vs Car

Renfrow vs Car
J Jefferson vs GB
J Washington vs NYG
Bourne vs Ari
Conley vs Indy

Goff and Bourne

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
scratch jefferson, but bourne or renfrow.......i guess bourne, they gotta throw to someone

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
scratch jefferson, but bourne or renfrow.......i guess bourne, they gotta throw to someone

I'd be all over Renfrow in full PPR but Bourne is an interesting option. He is basically the 49ers #2 now, after Kittle.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok nvm Deebo will be back for Week 1? that's surprising. Still Bourne is the #2 WR and 3rd option overall.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be all over Renfrow in full PPR but Bourne is an interesting option. He is basically the 49ers #2 now, after Kittle.
right.....even in ppr,
Ok nvm Deebo will be back for Week 1? that's surprising. Still Bourne is the #2 WR and 3rd option overall.
yeah but throw in the heavy run system thats way down the list

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my reasoning for picking Bourne - Zona needs to show me they can stop the pass, their D was atrocious last year, so until they turn it around, I'm taking WRs against them

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14tm half ppr, looking for a RB2 options here

Chris Thompson - I don't envision jags playing with a lead, so Thompson should be on the field a lot

Fournette - not sure he's up to speed enough on the playbook/offense for him to get a good amount of snaps right out the gate for TB12

Antonio Gibson - seems like the right choice, but really hard for me to trust Gibson. If I didn't take Kelce at pick 25 overall, I would've had a better RB2 (guy behind me took Conner then Carson, starting his draft with 3 RBs, which was unexpected)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chris Thompson - I don't envision jags playing with a lead, so Thompson should be on the field a lot

Fournette - not sure he's up to speed enough on the playbook/offense for him to get a good amount of snaps right out the gate for TB12

Antonio Gibson - seems like the right choice, but really hard for me to trust Gibson. If I didn't take Kelce at pick 25 overall, I would've had a better RB2 (guy behind me took Conner then Carson, starting his draft with 3 RBs, which was unexpected)

Hard to trust any of these options at this point.
Fournette bc he just got picked up and TB has options. Gibson is a rookie.

Gibson or Thompson. I am actually leaning towards the rookie, Gibson, not sure why.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

QB
Goff vs Dal
or
Carr vs Car

Renfrow vs Car
J Jefferson vs GB
J Washington vs NYG
Bourne vs Ari
Conley vs Indy

I'm going to go Goff and Bourne.

Good chance it could be a passing script for LAR (even in close games it usually is, which I think this will be) and we all know that means Goff throwing 40+ times. Quite the contrary for LVR (could easily win that game) - we all know Gruden would assume pound Jacobs straight ahead any chance he gets.

Bourne because that list isn't pretty and by default (due to injuries) he probably has the highest ceiling for total targets. I couldn't blame you for going Conley, though. Jefferson is a wait and see, for me.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

0.5 PPR

Hurst for the TE. I think I'd actually roll the dice on Johnson vs the G-Men for the other pick

QB
Goff vs Dal
or
Carr vs Car

Renfrow vs Car
J Jefferson vs GB
J Washington vs NYG
Bourne vs Ari
Conley vs Indy

Goff and Renfrow

Gibson

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you have to go Gibson. Surest route to a good supply of touches.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sutton seems to have a shoulder issue, if it progresses I will start but in the meantime...

Flex PPR Options (pick only one)

Boyd vs LAC
Melvin Gordon vs TEN
Mostert vs Ari
Crowder vs Buf
John Brown vs NYJ

Leaning Boyd or Mostert

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

0.5 PPR

Johnson and Cook

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sutton seems to have a shoulder issue, if it progresses I will start but in the meantime...

Flex PPR Options (pick only one)

Boyd vs LAC
Melvin Gordon vs TEN
Mostert vs Ari
Crowder vs Buf
John Brown vs NYJ

Leaning Boyd or Mostert

Mostert