• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 1: BEARS VS BILLS

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least today had some close games, yesterday was 70 point blowouts

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the FUUUCK do you run it three straight times when Forte is wearing a tired defense down in OT?

WHAT THE FUCK...

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even after the bears win, this is a disappointing day for me. Should not have been a struggle against a team like the Bills(even if Buffalo has improved over last years effort).

LOL:suds:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GIF-facepalm-are-you-kidding-me-Edward-Norton-Sigh-OMG-Tired-Are-you-kidding-me-Are-you-fucking-kidding-me-Disappointed-GIF.gif

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gave up 193 yards rushing
-2 Turnovers
1-4 run/pass ratio
1 sack

Literally nothing has changed.

Young and Mundy looked Decent at times though. Hopefully when they blow this thing up at the end of the season they will keep those two around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Special teams - nonexistent. Down the ball on kickoffs because you sure as hell won't make it to the twenty. Punt returns = Fair Catch. Our new badass punter doesn't look as good as Brad Maynard (who wasn't bad, he just didn't have a strong leg).

Defense looked vanilla and horrible......I mean, we were playing Buffalo with a 2nd year QB who I have never heard of. Jared Allen looks old. Our linebackers are nearly invisible. The only bright spot was Willie Young.

Cutler looks the same. Super gifted, maybe the most physically gifted QB I have ever seen as far as arm strength, but when the pressure is on, he WILL do something stupid. Liked that he seemed to spread the ball around a little more than last year, but still seems to get into ruts of throwing to the same player. I don't blame him for the Martellus Bennett INT, but I do blame him for the INT to the defensive lineman and the almost INT at the end of the game.

Love how Corey Graham played....Oh, that right, he's not a Bear anymore. We let him go in favor of Zach fucking Bowman, who is a good player and will do a great job for us this year.....oh, wait, we cut him because he sucks.

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After ONE game? Wow

Is there anything which should suggest to me that a damn thing will change? Today was a carbon copy of last season. This was the most winnable game in the 1st 10 weeks. Hope I'm wrong but I just don't see it.

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the Conte we've grown to hate. Bad angles and bad tackling.

had no idea he was still on the team thought he would have been cut long gone in the off season

pjyjkkv1onyacwnzlqdo.gif

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Shea had a nice hit, too bad it was on Tillman.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there anything which should suggest to me that a damn thing will change? Today was a carbon copy of last season. This was the most winnable game in the 1st 10 weeks. Hope I'm wrong but I just don't see it.

Give me a break… Jesus.

If you're mailing in the season after a week one OT loss, than you haven't watched the NFL much before. This is such a roller coaster league from week to week.

You have to maintain a level head. This is just the beginning.

Roamer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had no idea he was still on the team thought he would have been cut long gone in the off season

pjyjkkv1onyacwnzlqdo.gif
Don't pin this loss on Conte. It's the stupidity of our very expensive QB that cost us the game ... once again! We should've never been in this situation against a sorry sack team like the Bills but Cutler found a way of putting us there. Oh, no! Pin this very painful loss on Jay Cutler!

What's wrong with this guy anyway? He's not a rookie anymore yet he continues to make incredibly stupid, rookie decisions with the ball, trying to be cute with the game on the line and throwing interceptions at the worst possible moments (not that there's ever a good time to throw an interception) but his always come at the most critical, pivotal moment of the game. I can't stand that whining pussy anymore! He's a soft, pampered Prima Dona and ... we're going nowhere with him as our QB!

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Cutler's led plenty of comebacks. Saying he chokes in the clutch is bizarre. I mean, the guy had a 99 QB rating in clutch situations last year (7 point or less game, 4th quarter) and his best quarter has always been the 4th and best down has been 3rd (and 4th, in limited numbers). Even today, he led us down the field to tie the game, and was likely an uncalled PI away from winning it.

Cutler makes baffling decisions. It's the reason he's not a top eight QB. Nothing suggests that he is a "choker" or makes more baffling decisions when the game is on the line. If anything, the opposite is true.

Roamer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit the Bears suck. I cannot believe they let this game go... It is going to be a long, long season.

What a waste.
I've got to agree with you. With pussy Jay Cutler at the helm .... it's going to be another loooong painful season for Bears fans. I've given up on them the very day I found out they signed Cutler to a long term deal. The guy will win us nothing!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't pin this loss on Conte. It's the stupidity of our very expensive QB that cost us the game ... once again! We should've never been in this situation against a sorry sack team like the Bills but Cutler found a way of putting us there. Oh, no! Pin this very painful loss on Jay Cutler!

What's wrong with this guy anyway? He's not a rookie anymore yet he continues to make incredibly stupid, rookie decisions with the ball, trying to be cute with the game on the line and throwing interceptions at the worst possible moments (not that there's ever a good time to throw an interception) but his always come at the most critical, pivotal moment of the game. I can't stand that whining pussy anymore! He's a soft, pampered Prima Dona and ... we're going nowhere with him as our QB!

You're an idiot.

Enough said.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got to agree with you. With pussy Jay Cutler at the helm .... it's going to be another loooong painful season for Bears fans. I've given up on them the very day I found out they signed Cutler to a long term deal. The guy will win us nothing!

Then why are you writing on a Bears Message board after the first game of the season? I thought you gave up on them?

Roamer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody needs to remind Marc Trestman he's no longer in the CFL. Cute may have been OK with the Montreal Alouettes but, in the NFL, cute gets your ass kicked.

Roamer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why are you writing on a Bears Message board after the first game of the season? I thought you gave up on them?
Sometimes you hope against hope. I'm still a fan but .... they're just not going anywhere.