• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 1: BEARS VS BILLS

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least 11 teams so far scored more points than the Bears, so their offense played like crap too.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, Einstein! Coming from you it's a compliment.

Good to know.

You're clearly a half-ass fan who came to this board just to bitch about the loss/Cutler and then you'll bounce in a few days. So, just get the fuck out now. Eh? Speed up the process.

Typical dumb ass Bears fan that half assedly pays attention. When all else fails… just bitch about shit…

Fuck you

And all of the fans like you who are jumping off the ledge after a week one overtime loss. Fans like you who don't give a fuck and just bitch are nothing more than an inconvenience.

Just leave, dip-shit.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is Bostic's job anyway? if he isnt going to do anything we might as well just put in another DB instead. there is alot of problems with this defense obviously but you would think our Linebackers could at least be in the play.

bob0311

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the run defense seems bad yet again , And the offensive line cant seem to run block we have to use the pass to set up the run.Just cant get it done smashmouth style I thought Bushrod played like shit today too.

If this season really really tanks maybe we can draft high enough for a real blue chip left tackle and we need to be concerned about replacing the center as well . other than offensive line perhaps another all defensive draft is in order

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree with drafting an Offensive Lineman, we need it. But we have been terrible at drafting Olineman high in the draft. 2 of the last 3 arent even in the league anymore i dont think, Long has worked out great though and i wouldnt doubt he could be worked into being RT and even LT at some point next season. But it would be nice to have a good LT.

Linebacker has been the worst, I lobbied we needed to try replacing Urlacher for 2 years before he retired. If we still had Urlacher right now. He would be like 2 players on our defense. He wasnt the best anymore but still did so many things it was rediculous. I still say That was a huge mistake not making that work out.

Most importantly. Tucker is lost. he is way over his head. I have never seen one of our defenses look so lost. We have been run over before but not without making some good plays during the game. and that was against a One deminsional offense.

Roamer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to know.

You're clearly a half-ass fan who came to this board just to bitch about the loss/Cutler and then you'll bounce in a few days. So, just get the fuck out now. Eh? Speed up the process.

Typical dumb ass Bears fan that half assedly pays attention. When all else fails… just bitch about shit…

Fuck you

And all of the fans like you who are jumping off the ledge after a week one overtime loss. Fans like you who don't give a fuck and just bitch are nothing more than an inconvenience.

Just leave, dip-shit.
I'm not sure who the hell you are and I don't give a damn! But, I'm quite certain I've been a Bears fan longer than you've been alive, punk! So ... you can get down on your knees and kiss my wrinkled ass!

What a fine specimen of an asshole you are!

thunderspirit

KFFL expatriate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is Bostic's job anyway? if he isnt going to do anything we might as well just put in another DB instead. there is alot of problems with this defense obviously but you would think our Linebackers could at least be in the play.
Near as I can tell, it's to misread the play and run into the wrong gap as fast as he can.

(Not that Briggs was any better yesterday. Cos he wasn't.)

DaSuperfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As bad as the defense couldn't stop the run, the Bears offense cost us the game. 3 turnovers and not being capable of finishing drives is what killed us. Extremely disappointing loss and going on the road to SF is a recipe for disaster....might be a long season.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is NOT on the D.

The Offense put them in shitty spots all game. 193 yards....Buffalo is a top running team in the league. 60 of those yards came in OT, and almost 100 of those yards came on two runs.

They just need to play a full 60 minutes, with no lapses....the D will get better as the season progresses.

I was disappointed to see the refs put their fucking hands in their pockets the last two minutes. Corey Graham was getting away with shit all game, but the Bears shoulda been first and goal from the 1 instead of having to settle for a FG to tie it, as that was a blatant hold or PI there at the end.

I think Trestman fucked em' a little too....killed their rhythm and gave Buffalo's D some unwarranted confidence, with that cocky flee flicker on the second drive. The Bubble screen was crap too, on that same drive. Dominant first drive, and then go away from it. Also shoulda pounded Matt more there at the end.

Fucking Cutty tho....these kinda games shouldn't even be close. That second INT was fucking retarded. Run for the goddamned one yard ya fucktard!? Throwing back across your body, into the middle of the field should never even enter your stupid fucking head.

He HAS to stop that shit, or he will lose everybody.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is NOT on the D.

The Offense put them in shitty spots all game. 193 yards....Buffalo is a top running team in the league. 60 of those yards came in OT, and almost 100 of those yards came on two runs.

They just need to play a full 60 minutes, with no lapses....the D will get better as the season progresses.

I was disappointed to see the refs put their fucking hands in their pockets the last two minutes. Corey Graham was getting away with shit all game, but the Bears shoulda been first and goal from the 1 instead of having to settle for a FG to tie it, as that was a blatant hold or PI there at the end.

I think Trestman fucked em' a little too....killed their rhythm and gave Buffalo's D some unwarranted confidence, with that cocky flee flicker on the second drive. The Bubble screen was crap too, on that same drive. Dominant first drive, and then go away from it. Also shoulda pounded Matt more there at the end.

Fucking Cutty tho....these kinda games shouldn't even be close. That second INT was fucking retarded. Run for the goddamned one yard ya fucktard!? Throwing back across your body, into the middle of the field should never even enter your stupid fucking head.

He HAS to stop that shit, or he will lose everybody.

Regarding the bolded part....How else do you think that happens? A team doesnt amass that kind of yardage by just chipping away- there arent enough snaps to go around in a game for that. Look at the YPC- 5.8. Thats not just the work of two plays with that average. Really, I think we all can agree there mistakes everywhere- offense, defense, and unbalanced playcalling.

brh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, I think we all can agree there mistakes everywhere- offense, defense, and unbalanced playcalling.

Definitely. Cutler certainly deserves his share of blame for that absurdly stupid throw to the defensive lineman, but he's far from alone in being to blame for the loss.

The run defense is still a complete joke. When you're allowing Anthony Fucking Dixon to rip off 50 yard runs, you have a serious problem. Did Lamar Houston even play? I didn't notice him at all.

Trestman needs to stop with the gimmicky shit. That flea flicker and bubble screen were the kind of plays you call when your offense is over-matched in talent or struggling to get going for whatever reason. In other words, desperation calls. You don't call shit like that when you have a supremely talented offense that's perfectly capable of kicking the other team's ass up and down the field using conventional play calling.

I hate to overreact to pre-season and week 1 in the NFL, but man it's hard to be optimistic based on what we've seen so far.

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Lamar Houston even play? I didn't notice him at all.

Trestman needs to stop with the gimmicky shit. That flea flicker and bubble screen were the kind of plays you call when your offense is over-matched in talent or struggling to get going for whatever reason. In other words, desperation calls. You don't call shit like that when you have a supremely talented offense that's perfectly capable of kicking the other team's ass up and down the field using conventional play calling.

And that goes for preseason as well. He's been freakin' invisible.

All this SportsHoopla for Lamar Houston......whoopty fuckin' doo.

Biggix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is this Lamar Houston you guys are talking about?