• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wednesday Blues

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction. The D-line and defense held the #3 offense without you know who.

man everything in me wants to slam your opinions .............

However

I agreewith Pday ..... STICK TO YOURSELF

different reasons though ........ He thinks you have a valid opinion..... I think you just keep showing your ass and how much of a troll you are under sheeps clothing

Your Football IQ IS SHIT and I don't care how you try to pass it off

Let me guess you have forgot more than me too?? test that theory hoss

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man everything in me wants to slam your opinions .............

However

I agreewith Pday ..... STICK TO YOURSELF

different reasons though ........ He thinks you have a valid opinion..... I think you just keep showing your ass and how much of a troll you are under sheeps clothing

Your Football IQ IS SHIT and I don't care how you try to pass it off

Let me guess you have forgot more than me too?? test that theory hoss
Opinions vary. However I won't stoop to your level in the name calling business. I'd never call a Cowboy fan any kind of name no matter how much I would ever disagree with them. I guess that the difference between me and you. Too bad because I like you, but I will respect your wishes when it comes to each other's post.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinions vary. However I won't stoop to your level in the name calling business. I'd never call a Cowboy fan any kind of name no matter how much I would ever disagree with them. I guess that the difference between me and you. Too bad because I like you, but I will respect your wishes when it comes to each other's post.

LMAO I called you "hoss" HAHAHAHAA are you a yankee? around here that is like calling someone bruh

name calling? HAHHAHAAHAHAA

you got some thin skin there ... ( hell I dunno what to call you)

About the 3rd time I've seen you throwup you know more about football than one of us has forgotten ......

well I call you on that.... if no one else will.

Cause I dont think you know jack shit on the history of the Cowboys ....... or did you just suddenly read a book ?

LOL I love me an attention clown .... they go from oh so high to oh so low within one good topic

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forget, BJJ is Gerald (can't remember his last name before the switch to BJJ), right?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forget, BJJ is Gerald (can't remember his last name before the switch to BJJ), right?
Wow, I thought my name was Joey. Now its Gerald, lol. The tag team crew is running rough shot now. Sometimes you guys really crack me up.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I thought my name was Joey. Now its Gerald, lol. The tag team crew is running rough shot now. Sometimes you guys really crack me up.

aint no tag team crew here hoss.....

What I see is a few different fuckers with different opinions .... calling out one fucker ... thats an attention clown.

Hide that shit behind any name you want. A clown is a fucking clown.

I would honestly have to try ....... to be as football stupid as you are.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ check your own post ... 3 up ... The D-line won the game (you said)

yet you bitched all offseason it would be our downfall.

Check your nuts at the door if you dont want to be called out on stupid shit

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wasn't joking. I thought on the ESPN board it was said that you Gerald before switching? Who were you then?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't joking. I thought on the ESPN board it was said that you Gerald before switching? Who were you then?

Not sure how that slipped by me ......... I usually catch fuckers name changing

thumbs up .... it makes sense now