• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wednesday, AUGUST 7th Convo: Burritos>Tacos

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, last year I had the idea to combine the TWO greatest logos in the history of sports, but stupid ESPN wouldn't allow it. Jahii got me on here when I was commenting on the Pac summer report on ESPN. How have you guys been???

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure this will be my avatar from here on out now that I can use it. Looks like AZ is making short work of TB. And tacos for everyone :clap:

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, last year I had the idea to combine the TWO greatest logos in the history of sports, but stupid ESPN wouldn't allow it. Jahii got me on here when I was commenting on the Pac summer report on ESPN. How have you guys been???

Look at Jahii stepping his game up....

We've had a rough time since the day ESPN blew up. More L's than any of us like. And more W's for some stupid LA team that we all don't like.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Miserable. Your damn Doyers have ruined baseball for me this year...:bawling:

I'm looking forward to college basketball season! BTFD! :suds:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am getting a little scared guys! Someone please hold me and tell me everything will be alright!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTFD!!!!!! Can't wait, Sting!!!

Yeah, the combo of Puig and Hanley being able to protect A-Gon and Ethier has really changed the team. Dodgers put runs on the board as long as Kershaw isn't pitching (then they can't even buy run support). Not gonna lie, I am still completely stunned at the turnaround. Hope it continues, naturally.

I just have no idea how the Dbacks are even in 2nd still, with really no consistent pitching besides Corbin.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTFD!!!!!! Can't wait, Sting!!!

Yeah, the combo of Puig and Hanley being able to protect A-Gon and Ethier has really changed the team. Dodgers put runs on the board as long as Kershaw isn't pitching (then they can't even buy run support). Not gonna lie, I am still completely stunned at the turnaround. Hope it continues, naturally.

I just have no idea how the Dbacks are even in 2nd still, with really no consistent pitching besides Corbin.

Grit CTP.... its all GRIT.

BTW Grit means we have no fucking clue.

SnakePhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well this fucking sucks

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes CTP, we can cuss all the mother fucking fuck we fucking want and the mods don't give a fickity fuck. :yahoo: