• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wednesday, AUGUST 7th Convo: Burritos>Tacos

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THATS ONE BABY ONE DOWN ONE MORE TO GO LETS GET THIS STREAK GOING BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NOW HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HERES A LITTLE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUIT UP AGAIN BABY LETS TAKE THIS FROM DA DEVIL RAYS IS THAT 1$ DOLLAR STEVE FU HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riH9DoZsULE]Barney Stinson Suits Up - YouTube[/ame] CASHING CHECKS AND BREAKING NECKS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA DBACKS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the way we live this is the way i live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvh5KeZ-85A]Baby Boy Da Prince - The Way I Live ft. P. Town Moe - YouTube[/ame]

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey as long as we keep winning, I don't care what kinda of weird shit Jahii puts up here....

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Jahii is the only poster over .500 now..........

Let that sink in. I got home saw that and now I want to go back to the bar.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THATS ONE BABY ONE DOWN ONE MORE TO GO LETS GET THIS STREAK GOING BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NOW HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HERES A LITTLE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUIT UP AGAIN BABY LETS TAKE THIS FROM DA DEVIL RAYS IS THAT 1$ DOLLAR STEVE FU HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR
Barney Stinson Suits Up - YouTube CASHING CHECKS AND BREAKING NECKS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA DBACKS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the way we live this is the way i live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Baby Boy Da Prince - The Way I Live ft. P. Town Moe - YouTube

Besides little boosie, there is very little to like about that song. He is clearly in New Orleans and then starts rapping about Dallas! Not cool, man! Did you know that the homosexual community has kind of adopted that song. I accidentally downloaded that version once...AND I LOVED IT!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone please explain to me what jahii is talking about! I have read it like three times and I am completely lost!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In hindsight, bad example. Mine is probably the safer option...

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The McCarthy's at it again....

McCarthy almost got hit in the head again on Sunday by a line drive from Victorino.

For those that missed it. (Like Jahii, who is just finding out he was activated ;) )

brandon-mccarthy-close-call.gif

So his wife tweets....

amanda-mccarthy-twitter.png