• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We will get swept by the Cards, Angels & Rockies

shoktart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't give a shit if any of you are sick of my negativity. And I don't give a shit that this is the first time I've ever used a curse word on a message board. To say I am frustrated right now would not even begin to describe how I'm feeling.

Baseball is such a long season. Why couldn't it be October already so I don't have to be reminded every single day that the Dodgers are the most miserable, worthless, pathetic, piece of GARBAGE sports franchise that has ever existed.

I hate when we play the Cardinals. I just hate it. There is nothing worse than continuing to suck at every aspect of the game while at the same time being beat by a team that always does everything right. Players come and go, but the Cardinals always play the game of baseball the way it was meant to be played. So when we play them I just get overwhelmed with jealousy and envy and bitterness and rage.

After we get swept by the Cardinals we have to play the other hottest teams in baseball. The Angels will dominate us because apparently they decided to turn their season around just in time to rub salt in our wounds. And then the Rockies will certainly continue their dominance over us. A week from Sunday we will be 19-36. That just makes me want to drop kick a small puppy and bitch slap a little old lady. I am just insane with unrelenting anger right now.

There is no end in sight. No hope. Nothing could possibly ever change to make the Dodgers a successful sports team again. NOTHING!!! It's just not possible. Whenever a player puts on the Dodgers uniform they turn to mush. It's horrible to watch. We are cursed.

I don't even care anymore whether Colletti, Mattingly or McGuire keep their jobs. It doesn't matter. Whoever our next GM, manager or hitting coach is will suck just as bad.

We will most certainly finish the season with the worst record in baseball. Do you know how disgraceful that is with our payroll. Even the Astros, Twins & Marlins will have better seasons than us. And they don't even have major league players on those teams. But at least they care. We don't.

I really hate sports. None of my favorite teams will EVER win a championship.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A mountain in Tibet is a nice vacation spot for you right now, no sports, no anything but lots of air.

shoktart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
A mountain in Tibet is a nice vacation spot for you right now, no sports, no anything but lots of air.

Sounds nice. I need to get away for 4 months.

Oh wait. In 4 months the Lions start playing. And then the Blazers. And before the Blazers are done playing the Dodgers start again.

CRAP! There is no escape from my teams!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least you're wrong about being swept by two out of three of these teams. The Rockies aren't bad but they're not a sure bet for sweeping the Dodgers either.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And tonight's final score is Dodgers 8 Angels 7.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky ass Doyers! The Dodgers are in trouble tonight with Angels ace Joe Blanton taking the mound :lol:

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Luis Cruz can take Blanton deep, then Blanton needs to go. Thank goodness the Dodgers weren't interested in re-signing him.