• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We Signed A Vet!!!

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This signing tells me 2022 is when we can start to believe in this team which is cool with me. Any success this year will be ahead of their plans but a welcome arrival to competing for year years to come.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw this.

I get that most of us wanted them to get an ace, a closer or a star for not just this next year but this is just dumb. They can’t “raise the budget” but they are going to pay a dude all year long to rehab?

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw this.

I get that most of us wanted them to get an ace, a closer or a star for not just this next year but this is just dumb. They can’t “raise the budget” but they are going to pay a dude all year long to rehab?
That is my thought. Plus it is a 2 year deal meaning the first year is useless and the second year means if he does what they want him to do on the field he we leave in free agency the following year. I don't mind this as a bonus move but not as THE move.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw this.

exactly my first thought. You wont open up your wallet at all except for paying a dude that wont play this year. I dont really care about what a reliever could do in 2022. You can find those anywhere. stupid

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is my thought. Plus it is a 2 year deal meaning the first year is useless and the second year means if he does what they want him to do on the field he we leave in free agency the following year. I don't mind this as a bonus move but not as THE move.
Have they released the actual salary? “Should” pitch in 2022 is for a league minimum, a minor league contract or for some one like a Seager who built equity into getting paid to rehab.