• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We need to draft a corner

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone can see how important Leon Hall is now.

Pacman I think is a decent corner, but would much rather have him as the Nickle.

Jennings is f'n embarrassing.

I also think CB has to be our top draft pick now, and I am starting to warm up to Reggie Nelson a bit more, and if Taylor Mays can come around, it might not be that bad.

CB and G in the first round unless by some miracle of God Richardson falls to our first pick, and then it must go Richardson and then CB in the 1st.

I am so sick of our F'N guards ruining drives for us.

Only 3 penalties today and 2 of which, in my opinion, cost us 11 points. 1st was the false start by Williams at the 1 on 1st and gial from the 1. The second was the flase start by McGlynn on 4th and 1 with 3 minutes left to go in the game. I think we were actually going to snap the ball catching them off guard because otherwise there is zero reason for an offensive line man to even consider batting an eye lash more less moving if we are tryign to draw them off sides. Half a football, we could have gotten that I think from that formation we were in with a simple QB sneak, or an off guard dive by Benson.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If Leon doesn't come back to 100% before next season, we're screwed. We absolutely must spend one of our first rounders on the position."

I'm wondering about Hall longterm too. I'm not sure if there's much of a precedent for a player coming back at that position after that injury

I googled...

Mike McKenzie, Fabian Washington...they did ok

Cedric Griffin...not so much