• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We got lucky!

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in the hell was Tre Mason thinking? Once he crossed the 1st down marker, he should have went down. I know he's young, but you have to know the situation there. He almost cost us the game. I still didn't see where we recovered the fumble either, but I did consume a few adult beverages :suds: that was a crazy call! :wtf2:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in the hell was Tre Mason thinking? Once he crossed the 1st down marker, he should have went down. I know he's young, but you have to know the situation there. He almost cost us the game. I still didn't see where we recovered the fumble either, but I did consume a few adult beverages :suds: that was a crazy call! :wtf2:

It was under a pile of humanity, so I doubt anyone could really see how it happened. It's not like replay was likely to change it. I wouldn't want to know the things that happen at the bottom of those piles...

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete's lucky charms finally ran out. Do you know many games the Seahawks have won by pure luck?
Even the guys on Fox were saying the Seahawks won a ton of games last year where the ball bounced their way. I'm glad it bounced our way for once.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nobody did. That was the point of the call. Corey Harkey came out of the pile with the football. Since there was no "clear recovery" on any the replays, the Rams were awarded the football at the point of the fumble.

But, to your point... yes... we absolutely dodged a HUGE bullet on that play. :faint2:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, because if the ball was awarded to Seattle since Sherman had temporary possession at the time of the whistle, Seattle was close enough and had enough time to kick a FG and win the game again by a point like they did last year.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you got lucky on that play, but overall you need to send a nice gift basket to Fischer and the special teams coaches. They were the difference in the end. It took balls of stone to call that fake punt on your 18 yard line, and then the players had to execution of that play down pat. Your team deserves credit for the win more than just saying you were "lucky".

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you got lucky on that play, but overall you need to send a nice gift basket to Fischer and the special teams coaches. They were the difference in the end. It took balls of stone to call that fake punt on your 18 yard line, and then the players had to execution of that play down pat. Your team deserves credit for the win more than just saying you were "lucky".

Too bad it took a Hawk fan to say that...Seems we bitch if they lose and bitch if they win because they didn't win the way we want them too...I'll enjoy the win and face next week when it gets here...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad it took a Hawk fan to say that...Seems we bitch if they lose and bitch if they win because they didn't win the way we want them too...I'll enjoy the win and face next week when it gets here...

I hear ya. Horrible fantasy football weekend (going 0-4 with barely any good performances) didn't matter to me at all after the Rams beat the Hawks and the local Bills pulled out the win with 1 second left. Sammy Watkins, anyone? :suds:

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THEY WERE LUCKY TO HAVE A FUMBLE RECOVERY OPPORTUNITY! Not the other way around...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weren't we a little do on a few calls and bounces to go our way tho?

Luck is part of every game.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took balls of stone to call that fake punt on your 18 yard line
Agreed. If that play failed, EVERYONE would have been calling out the Rams coaching staff for being idiots.

I do think the Rams had to pull out all of the stops and had a few balls bounce the right way. They still have a lot to work on to bring a respectable game to the field week in and week out.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If luck = win I will pick luck.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. If that play failed, EVERYONE would have been calling out the Rams coaching staff for being idiots.

I do think the Rams had to pull out all of the stops and had a few balls bounce the right way. They still have a lot to work on to bring a respectable game to the field week in and week out.

You're probably right Clayton. My guess is that Fisher figured he had to do something to try to secure a win and in turn his job, since mounting losses would inevitably assure his passage out of here. He had nothing to lose by gambling.

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree with luck and injuries being key parts to the game!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So good coaching and player execution (From practice no doubt) you say?

Thanks dk!

We really appreciate the visit! :suds: