• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We find out today

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this is just depressing. WVU can't win the BIG XII and may never win it. Meanwhile Pitt wins their division of the ACC.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this is just depressing. WVU can't win the BIG XII and may never win it. Meanwhile Pitt wins their division of the ACC.
And whats that going to get them at the end of the day...a Reach Around In the Locker Room??

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted Slaton after the empty possession in the first half when Sills was called for OPI and we failed to score on the 4th down play that the game was over.

Seeing how OU was having an easy time doing whatever they wanted to start the game, I knew WVU had to score on each and everyone of its possessions.

The first Grier fumble and return for a TD convinced me we would lose. Two empty possessions...

Saw last night’s outcome turning out the way it did after watching our defense get abused by Okie St.

Watching the TCU vs Okie St game. Okie St has 10 points through 3 qtrs.

What was OKIE States deal this year...Beasts at Home....no shows on the road..

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, the game did not go as well as I had hoped. I need to watch it from the confines of my easy chair. From sitting in the student section, there was great spirit in the section I was in. Outside of the assholes throwing cans of beer from further up in the section, they were a good group of young adults.
From the game perspective, the defense, outside of Long, cannot tackle. I've never seen so many missed tackles especially at the DB positions. Simpy horrible. No. Fucking terrible. I cannot understand why Gibby didn't switch around his blitz packages. Rushing 3 DL all game long wasn't going to work. We needed to get hits on Murray and rushing 3 was not making it happen. It was obvious that Murray did not want to get hit as he went down every time a defender got close.

Grier needs to learn how to get rid of the ball. I can understand 1 strip sack but 2 that led to 2 DTDs for OU was unconscionable. He's had this problem all season. Needs to learn how to live to play another down. Throw it away. We can debate all day whether Dana should have taken the 3. I was good with the call because I realized that Dana gave up on the defense's abilities during the Texas game. Well, the refs probably assisted in him making that decision as well.

The special teams didn't do anything to hurt us.

I would like to see the 'blocking out of bounds' call. At any rate, we had an opportunity at the end as we did last week. We just didn't get it done. Blame who you want, but I believe that Dana is going to be forced to make changes to his staff.