• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We did sign Sherrick McManis...

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So another small guy in the fold.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is good moves on their part... Camp competition can't be bad.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a good piece of the STs . Hell he blocked a punt ,that resulted in a Wooton TD.
I don't expect much from him @ the CB spot though.
But ya got to root for the locals (North Western guy).

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a good piece of the STs . Hell he blocked a punt ,that resulted in a Wooton TD.
I don't expect much from him @ the CB spot though.
But ya got to root for the locals (North Western guy).

Yeah, I remember in the finale against Green Bay. Jennings cramped up on the field, right before a big 3rd down. McManis came on the field for just one play, and Rodgers took a three step drop and went right at the man he was guarding. About 8-9 yards and a big first down.

Jeez... that game really just wasn't meant to be.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I remember in the finale against Green Bay. Jennings cramped up on the field, right before a big 3rd down. McManis came on the field for just one play, and Rodgers took a three step drop and went right at the man he was guarding. About 8-9 yards and a big first down.

Jeez... that game really just wasn't meant to be.

What I'll remember about that game , is the ball going through Conte's arms , to the hands of a Packer WR.
Also Conte not knowing what D was called, didn't call a time out . 4th & 7. Biggest play of the frikin game. And you're going to guess what D was called?
I'll call it the Conte game. Yes he made 1 good play in the game. Intercepting ARod in the end zone. But hell, he could have it won twice.
As far as McManis. I think we need better DBs altogether. Especially safety.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conte isn't the whole reason we lost that game....He was just a piece of the loss.....many plays by many players lead to that last play....blaming 1 player because the whole defense played poorly.....what about the fumble/non fumble.....SMH....plays could have made to keep us from that last play.....

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conte isn't the whole reason we lost that game....He was just a piece of the loss.....many plays by many players lead to that last play....blaming 1 player because the whole defense played poorly.....what about the fumble/non fumble.....SMH....plays could have made to keep us from that last play.....

I was surprised no one was outraged with James Anderson after that game.

The guy literally had that ball in his hands and then dropped it. Which is what led everyone else to believe it wasn't a fumble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugSqf_JqARo

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No he wasn't the whole reason we lost the game, but big factor as to why. Just wondering why your'e not claiming Jay should have gotten us more points in that game?:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he wasn't the whole reason we lost the game, but big factor as to why. Just wondering why your'e not claiming Jay should have gotten us more points in that game?:lol:

More is always better.......well he did score more than the great Josh Montana. ......in worse conditions.........

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth hurts

Just saying , you claim Josh should have won the ARI. & Minn. games by himself.
Just wondering why Jay couldn't beat the packers by himself in your eyes?

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saying , you claim Josh should have won the ARI. & Minn. games by himself.
Just wondering why Jay couldn't beat the packers by himself in your eyes?

By himself? Never have I never said Josh should have beat anybody by himself......I said he could have done more against the Vikings and ST.LOUIS..........Its the job of the offense lead by the QB to score points. Convert some 3rd downs and try to keep tge ball from the other team. Passing stats aren't the only way to show how good a qb played. .... Jay is the better Qb

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By himself? Never have I never said Josh should have beat anybody by himself......I said he could have done more against the Vikings and ST.LOUIS..........Its the job of the offense lead by the QB to score points. Convert some 3rd downs and try to keep tge ball from the other team. Passing stats aren't the only way to show how good a qb played. .... Jay is the better Qb

But you said Josh couldn't beat 2 last place teams. Nobody else was included in that phrase.
Hence the by himself.
There is no argument from me as to who the better QB is.
Just think Josh deserves more credit for what he's getting on this board.
2nd Bold,If you're going to question someone's drinking, I'd edit your own posts. So that they actually make sense.
Yeah, I drink a lot . Nothing better to do :lol:. But at least I can spell.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I can spell.? Really fishing for shit aren't you? Nothing better to do than drink? Sad

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh: I picture leomaz calling you a moron and telling ya that you are doing wrong...:laugh: