• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WDIS Week 12

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR with bonus for long TDs. Need 1 WR and 1 flex from this group...

Odell vs MIA
Golladay at WAS
DJ Moore at NO
Bo Scarbrough at WAS
Hines at HOU

I don't think the RBs will make the cut, but I listed them just in case one of them moves the needle for one of you. I'm leaning towards keeping the big names (ODB and Golladay) in because of their matchups. Especially, if Lattimore plays. But Moore has been getting more targets recently and they could be throwing a lot in the 2nd half.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, I would probably start Bo Scarbrough of that bunch...

Its scary, because your three WRs are all great names... But all in bad matchups IMO...

Golladay, doesn't run many short patterns, and driskel cant throw deep... ODB, might have a great matchup, but the browns oddly just don't use him...

and the saints play defensive style football now-a-days... which means very slow... and probably low scoring... which this calls for more of McCaffrey game IMO...

Scarborough is the most likely to get a TD IMO... but his ceiling is lower because he is not much of a receiver...

But if he gets 2 TDs, do you care??

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Odell vs MIA
Golladay at WAS
DJ Moore at NO
Bo Scarbrough at WAS
Hines at HOU

I don't think the RBs will make the cut, but I listed them just in case one of them moves the needle for one of you. I'm leaning towards keeping the big names (ODB and Golladay) in because of their matchups. Especially, if Lattimore plays. But Moore has been getting more targets recently and they could be throwing a lot in the 2nd half.
you gotta play odell, if there was ever a week to have faith.
Im also taking golladay they r still whipping it 40 times a game, and washington blows

ODB has 28 targets over his last 3 games, they are trying to involve him
golladay has 21 targets over his last 3 games, and he has 23, 15, 4 poitns over his last 3. one dud

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Odell vs MIA
Golladay at WAS
DJ Moore at NO
Bo Scarbrough at WAS
Hines at HOU

OBJ and Moore for me. I don't think Stafford plays and Golladay has been bad without him. OBJ matchup is amazing and Baker is throwing it his way like crazy. Moore's targets are through the roof too.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple here for you fellas. Not that it matters since I regularly get screwed in both these leagues by bad matchups and dudes constantly getting injured the first play of the game. It'll happen again this week.

Ryan or Watson at QB

and need 1 RB and 2 flex half ppr

Montgomery, Mixon, Samuel (assuming Conner is out), Gallup

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ and Moore for me. I don't think Stafford plays and Golladay has been bad without him. OBJ matchup is amazing and Baker is throwing it his way like crazy. Moore's targets are through the roof too.
why do u say golladay has been bad with driskel, he had one game with 15 points albeit against the bears, and dudded last game, golladay tosses duds with staff too

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple here for you fellas. Not that it matters since I regularly get screwed in both these leagues by bad matchups and dudes constantly getting injured the first play of the game. It'll happen again this week.

Ryan or Watson at QB

And for the record I'm leaning Ryan because of the matchup and Watson on the short week.

Also leaning Monty, Gallup, and Samuel if Conner is out. Still don't trust Mixon even though I trotted him out last week.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ryan or Watson at QB

watson

mixon till u hear otherwise, they are riding him hard. montgomery if hes healthy

edit: play ryan

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, I would probably start Bo Scarbrough of that bunch...

Its scary, because your three WRs are all great names... But all in bad matchups IMO...

Golladay, doesn't run many short patterns, and driskel cant throw deep... ODB, might have a great matchup, but the browns oddly just don't use him...

and the saints play defensive style football now-a-days... which means very slow... and probably low scoring... which this calls for more of McCaffrey game IMO...

Scarborough is the most likely to get a TD IMO... but his ceiling is lower because he is not much of a receiver...

But if he gets 2 TDs, do you care??
Isn't this the kind of move you made last week?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why do u say golladay has been bad with driskel, he had one game with 15 points albeit against the bears, and dudded last game, golladay tosses duds with staff too
That first game he scored on a desperation heave in garbage time when they were throwing a bunch because they were down the whole game. Last week he did nothing. I just don't trust Driskel.

Even with Stafford I might go OBJ and Moore just because they're getting more targets although it would be a tough choice.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ryan or Watson at QB

Samuel, is a PPR must start... unfortunately you are .5 PPR... But still

I would probably Bench Montgomery...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That first game he scored on a desperation heave in garbage time when they were throwing a bunch because they were down the whole game. Last week he did nothing. I just don't trust Driskel.

Even with Stafford I might go OBJ and Moore just because they're getting more targets although it would be a tough choice.

Driskel is fine, he just doesn't have a good deep arm... and golladay doesn't run many short routes(that was what was being talked about on the fantasy sports network today)… I am not claiming to be that astute to realize that...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
be wary of all steelers rb's, thats all im saying, samuels did crap last week, benny snell may be back

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ryan or Watson at QB

I don't think there is a wrong choice at QB. Ryan has a great match up and Watson is due to bounce back after a dud last week. Although he is playing on Thursday, I think he will still put up points. I think I still go Matt Ryan here, though.
Sit Monty, unless Conner somehow plays.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take away that long TD and he has not been very impressive in Driskel's starts. 3 catches for about 50 yards over 2 games.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
be wary of all steelers rb's, thats all im saying, samuels did crap last week, benny snell may be back
They feed him a lot of dump offs, though.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Odell vs MIA
Golladay at WAS
DJ Moore at NO
Bo Scarbrough at WAS
Hines at HOU

Beckham and Golliday fer me. I could see starting Bo over Golliday though; he's gonna get the GL work so he might pop one in there.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ryan or Watson at QB

I don't think I sit Watson short week or not. I see this one as a shootout.

Sit Monty.............