• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: WCF: Golden State Warriors vs San Antonio Spurs

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall see.

I would not be surprised either way. Clearly he wants to play. Just not sure he can pass a team physical.

I'll be shocked if he can pass a team physical. There may be a team or 2 that are willing to bring him in for a physical, but I just don't see how he passes. No team wants to risk him dying (or even just passing out) on the court, especially with clotting issues having already cost him parts of 2 seasons.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that recurring blood clot thing'd scare the hell outta me honestly...

Minus the clotting issues, I'd love to see the Lakers make a run at him. Problem of course, is that, minus the clotting issues, the Lakers would have no shot at him...he'd be staying in Miami.

Last edited:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its time to lay this thread to rest.

giphy.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with your assessment on KD integrating into the Warriors' system rather easily along with their culture. I think the Warriors win the Finals as well, but I don't think it's going to be easy. I'd have them winning in 6. Two of which will be final minute wins. Just my opinion.
i just dont see the Warriors finishing it in Cleveland at game 6....either 5 or 7 if the Warriors win.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
closing out against LeBron on his home floor when he has a full roster behind him?

cmon now.
LOL stop it, they have beaten him before on his own court. In fact, many teams have this season. I think watching them play the Warriors in the next round will put things in perspective for Cavs fans.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL stop it, they have beaten him before on his own court. In fact, many teams have this season. I think watching them play the Warriors in the next round will put things in perspective for Cavs fans.

Translation: "you're ABOUT to see what you're really up against".

Reactions: LAD

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs will never allow Boston to win this series, if they want to keep their jobs that is.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt watch the last 2 games of this series, well a quarter of one. It sucks for Kawhi, this series most likely goes 6 probably 7 IMO

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs will never allow Boston to win this series, if they want to keep their jobs that is.
Well we were talking about GS & not Boston.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually think they favored Boston the last two, plus the hot shooting and great defense. The Cavs faced adversity and Lebron had 4 and they were able to find a way to win with their backs against the wall. Should be good if they move on to the Finals

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just dont see the Warriors finishing it in Cleveland at game 6....either 5 or 7 if the Warriors win.

This is the same for me, where I'm leaning the latter. I'm obviously going against Cleveland and would love to see Dubs in 5. But I just don't see complete domination coming up. Maybe if Parker and Kawhi were playing in the series against the Dubs and still were swept, then I'd feel more confident. I feel like Kyrie and Lebron will step their respective games up once the Finals roll around. The key will be for the Dubs to stay healthy and for Draymond to not have his head up his ass considering you could say he's the reason they lost last round.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think they favored Boston the last two, plus the hot shooting and great defense. The Cavs faced adversity and Lebron had 4 and they were able to find a way to win with their backs against the wall. Should be good if they move on to the Finals
The NBA will not allow anyone but the Cavs into the finals with the Dubs. I'm sure they've made that quite clear to the officiating crews. Its all about money.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the same for me, where I'm leaning the latter. I'm obviously going against Cleveland and would love to see Dubs in 5. But I just don't see complete domination coming up. Maybe if Parker and Kawhi were playing in the series against the Dubs and still were swept, then I'd feel more confident. I feel like Kyrie and Lebron will step their respective games up once the Finals roll around. The key will be for the Dubs to stay healthy and for Draymond to not have his head up his ass considering you could say he's the reason they lost last round.
:eek:

You either $hit or get off the pot! If you're going to be rooting for the Dubs Ima need you to be all in or not at all! :dhd: