• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: WCF: Golden State Warriors vs San Antonio Spurs

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has to be ironic with what Zaza did to Kawhi. Considering Bruce Bowen used to do that for the Spurs on what seems a nightly basis.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obvious. But you could make the point that was the play that changed the game, thus the most valuable. But I agree, blatantly dirty.

It no question changed the game. Leonard has 26 points with 8 to go in the 3rd. Spurs win this running away with Leonard.

That piece of shit should get suspended for G2. Fucking disgrace he is. No wonder Westbrook wanted to fuck him up earlier this year.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck I'm mad... and now we get to read/hear about the heroic comeback. It's disgusting to see those fuckers celebrate when they took down the best player on the floor.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing comeback by GS. Turned into a hell of a game. Don't see this going 5 without Kawhi though.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has to be ironic with what Zaza did to Kawhi. Considering Bruce Bowen used to do that for the Spurs on what seems a nightly basis.

I was just thinking of that. I missed almost all if the game. Did Zaza really pull a Bruce Bowen?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several things to take away from this game.

Key point: Obviously Kawhi going down. Once he went down, the Dubs did Dubs things.

Spurs:
- Golden St. is going to have a hard time matching up with Aldridge.
- Patty Mills had a bad offensive game, but their defensive philosophy caused fits for the Dubs
- Hope that Kawhi's healthy and this will be a long series. I think he'll be fine
- You held Draymond and Klay to subpar games. Problem with this is they still won and you can't count on both of them having bad games again

Warriors:
- Aldridge's going to be a problem
- Klay and Draymond can't have subpar games like this in order to beat the Spurs. You can get away with this against every team in the league, except the Cavs and Spurs.
- The first half play was extremely sloppy and lackadaisical.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck I'm mad... and now we get to read/hear about the heroic comeback. It's disgusting to see those fuckers celebrate when they took down the best player on the floor.
No doubt its a tainted win. And if GS would have lost it would have been so demoralizing. Spurs should be feeling real good right now. Mike brown is still on the sidelines.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was clearly a dirty play. Pretty obvious. There is no defending it. He was out to hurt Leonard and he did his job. He is already known as a dirty player. He doesn't get the benefit of doubt from me. He is a piece of shit

Crazy talk.

It was a step back jumper and Pachulia was trying to get out to it.

I have played a lot of basketball in my days. I am a shooter, so guys always close out hard on me too. People get in my landing space all the time. It is more common on a step back like that, because the defender is lunging at the shooter to try and contest it.

Like I said, it is a foul, not a dirty play. No chance Pachulia was trying to hurt him. Also, if Leonard's ankle had not been previously sprained, this play probably ends up being nothing.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing comeback by GS. Turned into a hell of a game. Don't see this going 5 without Kawhi though.
What's amazing about this? Is it amazing to injure the best player on the other team?

Reactions: TJL

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It no question changed the game. Leonard has 26 points with 8 to go in the 3rd. Spurs win this running away with Leonard.

That piece of shit should get suspended for G2. Fucking disgrace he is. No wonder Westbrook wanted to fuck him up earlier this year.

I've never liked Zaza. Unfortunately it's not going to happen. Guys like Bowen had been doing it for years and has never faced suspension.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ZaZa is a real bitch. Fuck this sham of a league.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy talk.

I have played a lot of basketball in my days. I am a shooter, so guys always close out hard on me too. People get in my landing space all the time. It is more common on a step back like that, because the defender is lunging at the shooter to try and contest it.

Like I said, it is a foul, not a dirty play. No chance Pachulia was trying to hurt him. Also, if Leonard's ankle had not been previously sprained, this play probably ends up being nothing.
That was a dirty play.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy talk.

You are the only person saying it's not dirty

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy talk.

I agree with the latter. Kawhi's ankle was questionable coming in and he tweaked it again prior to this play in question. On the former Zaza doesn't get that benefit of the doubt considering his history. Looking at the play again, you could sensibly make that argument.

For Spurs fans though, it's ironic considering Bruce Bowen had been doing that for years on a nightly basis. It's a bitch when it happens to your team though.