• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: WCF: Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry was fined $5K for that flop

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I made 5$ on every heads nap that hardens had, I would be a millionaire

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, You know this thread is starting to go off the rail when the conversation turns into an argument over whether the current GS team can beat another NBA team from a decade ago.
They are grasping for straws. That's how horrible last night's GS win, snatching victory from the jaws of defeat, has made them feel.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose flops more than James actually. He do that head snap back on every drive so you shouldn't be talking
LOL this just made my day. I never heard some one put that claim in and to be a flopper you need to get the calls. Rose does not get the calls and that is a fact. He didn't shoot his 1st free throw until game 3. Just stop it.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop whining. Your team choked, mine didn't. Live with it.
My team did choke. Cant argue that. My team has nothing to do with this. Like I said I want GS to win and I like GS but to say they have the best D is funny stuff. I never heard any one saying that who knows basketball.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
arguing with Purguy is a waste of time.
BK is one of the biggest Homers on these boards. Some times he has some good opinions but as of late most of the time his opinions are just a waste of space. He will bounce back.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop whining. Your team choked, mine didn't. Live with it.
Your the only one whining. Nothing im saying is even close to whining. If you need a tissue let me know I will UPS out a box for you.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
back to the thread: GS wins in 5. Hope they win and hope they beat the Cavs. If they play D like they been doing and Cavs stay hot Cavs will beat them in 6.

As a basketball fan I just hope Atlanta shows some fight like Houston did last night and make Cavs earn their wins.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team did choke. Cant argue that. My team has nothing to do with this. Like I said I want GS to win and I like GS but to say they have the best D is funny stuff. I never heard any one saying that who knows basketball.

It's funny stuff cause they really are the top defense in the league. In the top 3 in almost every category in the league too. :) best defense

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond first team all defense, bogut 2nd team all defense but we play bad defense according to purguy ;)

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny stuff cause they really are the top defense in the league. In the top 3 in almost every category in the league too. :) best defense
Well we agree to disagree. Im not saying they are the worst in the league but they are not great at D like the way some are saying and calling it legendary. They have a great offense but their D is good. If you watched last night you can see their weakness on D. They don't have that shut down guy and their inside guys aren't great against other Bigs. This is why trying to guard LBJ and Irving will be tough. they have no one that can guard both. I hope they beat the Cavs but if the Cavs stay hot it will be tough. If GS had a guy like Butler who does an overall nice job against LBJ I would like GS chances more.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond first team all defense, bogut 2nd team all defense but we play bad defense according to purguy ;)
LOL who said bad. Im saying they aren't great like some of you guys are stating. I think they are good. their offense helps them out by being really good on offense. Takes pressure off the D

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK is one of the biggest Homers on these boards. Some times he has some good opinions but as of late most of the time his opinions are just a waste of space. He will bounce back.

Actually, bk is probably the least homer of all the nba posters, IMO.

I mean the post you're talking about his him - a heat fan - pointing out someone who flops more than LeBron. That shows you right there he isn't being a homer.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL who said bad. Im saying they aren't great like some of you guys are stating. I think they are good. their offense helps them out by being really good on offense. Takes pressure off the D

LOL the stats say they're great on both ends

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, bk is probably the least homer of all the nba posters, IMO.

I mean the post you're talking about his him - a heat fan - pointing out someone who flops more than LeBron. That shows you right there he isn't being a homer.
He is a Homer. Rose is not even close to being a flopper(Thibs actually wish he would sell his fouls more.) and to be a Flopper u have to get the calls. Rose isn't even close. That's a Fact. BK is a big time Homer and Hater. I told him about Napier when they drafted him and he thought it was the best draft pick ever. I said he wouldn't be anything great. He tried to defend the pick and kept going on and on. I have nothing against Napier I was just being unbiased. I like BK but the guy has been in a slump with some of thoughts. Leaning towards being a Home and a hater as of late.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we agree to disagree. Im not saying they are the worst in the league but they are not great at D like the way some are saying and calling it legendary. They have a great offense but their D is good. If you watched last night you can see their weakness on D. They don't have that shut down guy and their inside guys aren't great against other Bigs. This is why trying to guard LBJ and Irving will be tough. they have no one that can guard both. I hope they beat the Cavs but if the Cavs stay hot it will be tough. If GS had a guy like Butler who does an overall nice job against LBJ I would like GS chances more.

Dude one game they were only decent on defense. Why does everyone base it off one game? And umm Draymond, bogut, iguodala
Are all shutdown guys. They have solid defenders too

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol wow. He got hit on that 3 though dumb idiots. And harden doesn't snap his head back on every drive! LOL

DRose does haha. He might of gotten hit, but it was the unnecessary reaction/flop after...I guess