• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Way too early 2019 NFL Power Rankings

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Dee Ford being an inch offsides, Brady keeps them out of the SB. That's indisputable.
Now you've proven you don't know shit. Yes one dump play determined that game:doh:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. He had to adjust to the Rams defense taking things away. He found a way to win = winner.

There are endless amounts of nuance in each play and game and the intangibles can't be defined. 99% of post-game analysis is blowhard nonsense, including statements like: "the Pats won despite Brady." They wouldn't have even sniffed the Superbowl if Brady wasn't there, no matter how sick you are of him.
LOL are you serious? He found a way to win??

Look, I'm in the camp of those who believe Brady is the GOAT. That said, this SB title was exactly the same as Peyton Manning's 2nd - they clearly won despite flatout bad QB play, but were bailed out by phenomenal defensive performances and fantastic running performances by their starting RBs.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a fact. He threw a season-ending INT that was only offset by an iffy offsides penalty. That one play would've ended the game right there. Oh yeah, it would've been his 3rd INT of the game. Sorry to burst your bubble about your messiah.
Wierd I just checked the stats he didn't throw a season ending INT. Nope, just verified the won the SB.
Keep hating

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you've proven you don't know shit. Yes one dump play determined that game:doh:
Are you serious?? It absolutely, unquestionably did. True or false - Dee Ford lining up 2 inches further back puts the Chiefs in the SB. The answer: true. This is irrefutable.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wierd I just checked the stats he didn't throw a season ending INT. Nope, just verified the won the SB.
Keep hating
You didn't actually watch the game, did you? Because that's literally what happened.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't actually watch the game, did you? Because that's literally what happened.
You obviously didn't. What's worse is you obviously know ZERO about football. He and the Pats WON the SB. Impossible for him to have thrown a season ending pick.
You're cute when you're stupid so that lesson is free.
Caution future lessons will cost you.
Keep hating so cute:pound::pound::pound:

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All by himself?

They wouldn't have even needed OT if not for his shitty play. Again, game was over until they threw the late flag on Dee Ford, and that was all on Brady. Acting like he was the reason they won the SB is just short-sighted.
As a Chiefs fan, I'm well aware of what could have happened and the luck that follows around that team.

Yet the NE quarterback led the final drive, by converting 3 rare plays. He sealed the victory.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, Pats fans that are losing their shit - take a step back from the ledge and stop furiously pounding your keyboards. Again, I think Brady is the best QB in NFL history. My points are based entirely on his performances in the final two games this year. Objectively, you cannot say Brady won them the ACCCG and the SB. He completed 63% of his passes in those games, averaging 7.5 YPA with 1 TD and 3 INT, and he was fortunate that a penalty committed by a KC player that didn't even impact the play bailed him out from a 4th INT and an AFCCG loss. It just is what it is.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Chiefs fan, I'm well aware of what could have happened and the luck that follows around that team.

Yet the NE quarterback led the final drive, by converting 3 rare plays. He sealed the victory.
You mean he and his receivers. Again, they wouldn't have even been in OT if not for his abysmal play throughout the game. You can definitely call it luck when that INT was reversed, no questions asked.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL are you serious? He found a way to win??

Look, I'm in the camp of those who believe Brady is the GOAT. That said, this SB title was exactly the same as Peyton Manning's 2nd - they clearly won despite flatout bad QB play, but were bailed out by phenomenal defensive performances and fantastic running performances by their starting RBs.
I disagree. Manning was garbage. Brady had some great plays and pretty good stats.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously didn't. What's worse is you obviously know ZERO about football. He and the Pats WON the SB. Impossible for him to have thrown a season ending pick.
You're cute when you're stupid so that lesson is free.
Caution future lessons will cost you.
Keep hating so cute:pound::pound::pound:
An INT is when a QB throws a pass caught by the defense. That is what happened on that play. Brady was fortunate enough that a KC player committed an infraction that had no impact on the play whatsoever. Let me know if you need any further help on other NFL meanings.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call Brady bad against the Chiefs, but I wouldn't say he was good either. The Chiefs are pretty ungood defensively. Bottom line, the Patriots won. Did they punch above their weight to win that game and the SB this year? Yep. Both can be true.

This isn't hard to work out.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Manning was garbage. Brady had some great plays and pretty good stats.
Seriously? He completed 63% of his passes in those games, averaging 7.5 YPA with 1 TD and 3 INT. By no means are those "pretty good stats".

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call Brady bad against the Chiefs, but I wouldn't say he was good either. The Chiefs are pretty ungood defensively. Bottom line, the Patriots won. Did they punch above their weight to win that game and the SB this year? Yep. Both can be true.

This isn't hard to work out.
NE proved to be the better TEAM, yes. There was obviously some major luck involved on that INT that was overturned, but their TEAM played great and was amazing in the SB. That doesn't mean Brady himself played well.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean he and his receivers. Again, they wouldn't have even been in OT if not for his abysmal play throughout the game. You can definitely call it luck when that INT was reversed, no questions asked.
Yeah you keep telling me how the game went. I know how it went. I was the one upset.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, Pats fans that are losing their shit - take a step back from the ledge and stop furiously pounding your keyboards. Again, I think Brady is the best QB in NFL history. My points are based entirely on his performances in the final two games this year. Objectively, you cannot say Brady won them the ACCCG and the SB. He completed 63% of his passes in those games, averaging 7.5 YPA with 1 TD and 3 INT, and he was fortunate that a penalty committed by a KC player that didn't even impact the play bailed him out from a 4th INT and an AFCCG loss. It just is what it is.
We're having a KC Meltdown.
Feelings so butthurt after years of futility and now realizing the one chance they had is now gone.
Tissue Alice?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you keep telling me how the game went. I know how it went. I was the one upset.
Ok? Nothing you've said really proves anything I've said to be wrong. He had some good plays against the Chiefs, sure. He also had some really bad ones. Fortunately for him, his team had his back and they won.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE proved to be the better TEAM, yes. There was obviously some major luck involved on that INT that was overturned, but their TEAM played great and was amazing in the SB. That doesn't mean Brady himself played well.
Fair. Hoody's scheme was very impressive. Shut down the plan A of the top 3 offenses in the NFL despite not having the PR to win 1 v 1 outside of Flowers. The Chiefs still punched them in the jaw in the 2nd half to force OT, but the other two it was a clean KO.