• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Watched The Game With

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawk fans present. So my brother and I went to a sports bar to watch the game because we live in Texas and it wasn't televised, locally. Out of nowhere 6 Seahawk fans walk in and I'm like, wtf? I've never even seen a Seahawk fan since I've lived here. Two were from Seattle and 4 were from Oklahoma. I don't get that part. We didn't get into it but there was some shit talking. I'm just glad we won because they walked out with their heads down and cussing.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing the 4 from Oklahoma are also Sonic fans.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawk fans present. So my brother and I went to a sports bar to watch the game because we live in Texas and it wasn't televised, locally. Out of nowhere 6 Seahawk fans walk in and I'm like, wtf? I've never even seen a Seahawk fan since I've lived here. Two were from Seattle and 4 were from Oklahoma. I don't get that part. We didn't get into it but there was some shit talking. I'm just glad we won because they walked out with their heads down and cussing.

They were just venting? Did they actually start engaging you with thrash talk?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were just venting? Did they actually start engaging you with thrash talk?

They were screaming at the tv but it definitely felt like it was directed at us. We wouldn't have backed down but it never escalated. They actually talked to us before they left and semi-congratulated us. You know the kind of congratulations without any real meaning but going through the motions. I didn't care, I was all smiles at that point.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At my last job several New England fans had talked trash all week leading up to the Niners and Pat's game and then had to come in the next day to me smiling about the outcome.