• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

watch post game interview with

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning. Curious to see your reactions and thoughts on it.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which part are you interested in talking about...

His thoughts on Green getting injured early in the game were interesting. He is our best blocking TE so it makes sense that losing him does change our run game big time. Julius Thomas as great as he is is a hot mess when it comes to blocking. I was hoping he would be a lot further along in his blocking at this point.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did seem a little more frustrated than usual, particularly with himself. He missed two throws, one to JT in the endzone and that other to DT across the middle, that would've been huge, possibly game changing plays.

We played a hell of a game yesterday on defense. Von Miller was all over the damn place, and outside of that 5 minute period to end the 2nd quarter, the secondary did very well.

Rest up, get Trev back and DT healthy and get ready for a legit Cards team.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't really surprised by anything Manning had to say in the post-game interview. He was rightfully disappointed with himself and the team it seemed. I did like what Terrance Knighton had to say. He seemed disappointed too, but also there was an undercurrent of confidence that they are better than the Seahawks. It didn't seem cocky or defiant either. He just seemed to feel that the Broncos are the better team, and that if they play up to their potential, they would beat the Seahawks.

Gawd I hope we meet them in the Super Bowl.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which part are you interested in talking about...

His thoughts on Green getting injured early in the game were interesting. He is our best blocking TE so it makes sense that losing him does change our run game big time. Julius Thomas as great as he is is a hot mess when it comes to blocking. I was hoping he would be a lot further along in his blocking at this point.
I actually havent seen but my daughter who bleeds Broncos watched it and she was disappointed that Manning didn`t acknowledge D that much ( she loves good D) and also she said he passsed some blame around ( running gm,etc) but failed to take a bite of humble pie for himself. Could be she wasn`t paying enough attention though. She tends to do that:)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning made some self observations as well I thought. He talked about how on the 2nd drive he was at fault for the throw to J. Thomas in the end zone that should have been a touchdown. I think Manning was pretty much at a point of just frustration. He knows we should have won that game and just a few mistakes like turnovers (he talked about how his interception was a stupid throw) and a couple of missed assignments were the difference in the game. I think his frustration was a lot on himself as he knows he didn't play as well as he should have. The OL blocked beautifully for him yet he missed a couple of throws he usually makes. I think part of that was the internal clock that he has was a bit rushed just remembering the Super Bowl. Knowing now though that the OL will hold up I would expect him to have a better game if we play them again.

To me it is good that he is frustrated with himself and others. There are some wanting to count this as a moral victory for the Broncos and for Manning he is making sure all know moral victories are not good enough in this league.