• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington tickets

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How long ago did these tickets go on sale?????

I really want to go to this game but afraid I missed the opportunity to get decent prices..

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
im looking online at places like stubhub......$173.00 for GA tickets....Well..FUCK YOU WASHINGTON. Stop blowing ego smoke up your ass, your team isn't THAT good. They are just bumping ticket prices because they know Nebraska fans will pay for it to see their team whoop Husky ass.

Huskers370z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i saw that. The ticket prices for that game are rediculious. Its stupid there team is terrible except Jake Locker. This is football it takes more then one player to make a team good but oh well stupid Washington.

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We will ruin Jake Lockers heisman hopes just like he ruined Colt McCoys...Poor Colty still hasn't been himself since that beating.

Huskers370z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
did u see the Lions play the Browns this week. I guarantee Colt does not play im sure he is still crying every time he hears SUUUUUUUUUUUUH. yes i agree about Jake Locker i see them maybe getting a touchdown and two field goals and losting 28-13 maybe more if our offense isnt pathetic this year.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking for tickets to the game in college station if anyone happens to know someone that can get me a decent price.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long ago did these tickets go on sale?????

I really want to go to this game but afraid I missed the opportunity to get decent prices..

Yep...Ticket Express will see u some after they fuck you

Category Description Price

A LOWER -- 25-50 Yard Line $495

B LOWER -- Endline - 20 Yard Line $375

C LOWER -- Corner / Endzone $185

D UPPER -- Goal - 50 Yard Line $295

E UPPER -- Corner $199

F Nebraska Section $225

Click on the Category letter to View category specific venue map

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
dude $185 for one ticket for one effin game??? This is Washington, not texa$...I'd be willing to fork up that much cash for the texa$ massacre on Oct. 16th, but for the stupid Washington Huskies? PUHLEASE!

Sometimes I wish we didn't have such a dedicated fanbase...

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you really want to go, just take 300 bucks and a stadium map with you and get them outside the stadium........

I go to three to four games a year, and I hardly EVER have tickets when I get to town.... I did it at the 06 big xii ccg- that's my only experience doing it out of town..

But my uncle is the one that got me started on it, he goes to games all over the country- and never leaves home with tickets...... And only once has he got skunked

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
question...Do season ticket holders get tickets to away games as well? I have relatives who are season ticket holders who live in Nebraska and I know they aren't making the trip out West...Possible that they have tix to the game?

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i usually have tickets befroe i make the trip, but ive noticed how easy it would be to get tickets on the street, so im going to try that this year, this way if i happen to have a free weekend and dont have tickets, i can still go, and this way im not tied down to going to the game if something would happen to come up at the last second.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
question...Do season ticket holders get tickets to away games as well? I have relatives who are season ticket holders who live in Nebraska and I know they aren't making the trip out West...Possible that they have tix to the game?

Yes they do. At the beginning of the year I have to mark what away games I want, then I pay extra on top of what my season tickets are, just face value of what the tickets are though. You also get Big XII and bowl game tickets too. So if your family didn't request that game they won't have the tickets now.

Last edited by a moderator:

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to the game without tickets...... then not able to get any at the game from a scalper.....

It was called last years Big XII championship. Only one "company" able to scalp and the police were there helping them. It was pure bullshit and couldn't find a ticket under $250 (even up top).

FUCK DALLAS and JERRY WORLD>

I ended up at a Buffalo Wild Wings next door.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i usually have tickets befroe i make the trip, but ive noticed how easy it would be to get tickets on the street, so im going to try that this year, this way if i happen to have a free weekend and dont have tickets, i can still go, and this way im not tied down to going to the game if something would happen to come up at the last second.

The closer it gets to game time the cheaper the tix get. If you don't mind missing the opening kick-off they get real cheap then. Sucks if you really want to see the Tunnel walk though for home games.
But on an away game, who gives a shit..