• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Future QB Vote

What is the best choice to acquire our franchise QB?

• We already have him! Roll with Howell.

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Trade for Justin Fields

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Draft Maye at #2

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Draft Daniels at #2

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a gambler but Daniels is probably the leader in the clubhouse to be the 2nd pick. I am excited to see who Washington will draft through the entire draft.

Meanwhile I am looking forward to seeing Luvu and Wagner.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cursed at? What curse word did I use? Do I have a “potty mouth” like you said country had?
believe me, I have figured it out. If you are offended by simple words, then it’s readily apparent what you are……snowflake.

it always amazes me in a public forum how someone can be so aggressive with others, but as soon as the heat is turned up just a smidge on them, they fall to pieces. It’s also laughable how they always try and pull others in an attempt to prove their point.
Well, I am not going to play the court game with you. You aren't a lawyer and I am not on the stand.

You are asking questions you already know the answer or know the answer you want to hear.

How old are you?
How did I insult you?
What curse word did I use?

Come on, drop the whole confused act...nobody is buying it. Try post 1,264.

That is why you got a "clownface" response to your last rant.

I dont think you have a potty mouth, but countryroads does for sure. You know this.
Why you continue to defend him is beyond me. If you are going to play the 1st ammendment game, then I have the same liberty to post whatever I want just like he can.

We have all seen the steady flow every Sunday of "this team sux" and "fire everybody" posts that are non stop. His latest act is the daily posts claiming jayden daniels sux and drake maye is the greatest qb ever. This board should be free of agenda posting in my opinion. We all have opinions, but his daily stream of trying to convince everyone each day, it's annoying and not needed.

Notice how after my confrontation with him, he has stopped. It has been much better. I don't think he stopped because of intimidation or me being the smartest in the room, I think it finally dawned on him what he was doing.

I am not dragging anyone into this. PDay responded to your post.
I didn't mention him. I get along with pretty much every single poster here. Outside of sportster, yourself, and countryroads, I am cool with everyone.

As I have said, if that isn't the case, I am happy to leave in order to keep the peace on the board. It is a public forum and I want to help make the board a place for commanders fans to post without any drama. If me leaving can make the place better, just let me know.

Name another poster who would do that foe the boards sake?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I am not going to play the court game with you. You aren't a lawyer and I am not on the stand.

You are asking questions you already know the answer or know the answer you want to hear.

How old are you?
How did I insult you?
What curse word did I use?

Come on, drop the whole confused act...nobody is buying it. Try post 1,264.

That is why you got a "clownface" response to your last rant.

I dont think you have a potty mouth, but countryroads does for sure. You know this.
Why you continue to defend him is beyond me. If you are going to play the 1st ammendment game, then I have the same liberty to post whatever I want just like he can.

We have all seen the steady flow every Sunday of "this team sux" and "fire everybody" posts that are non stop. His latest act is the daily posts claiming jayden daniels sux and drake maye is the greatest qb ever. This board should be free of agenda posting in my opinion. We all have opinions, but his daily stream of trying to convince everyone each day, it's annoying and not needed.

Notice how after my confrontation with him, he has stopped. It has been much better. I don't think he stopped because of intimidation or me being the smartest in the room, I think it finally dawned on him what he was doing.

I am not dragging anyone into this. PDay responded to your post.
I didn't mention him. I get along with pretty much every single poster here. Outside of sportster, yourself, and countryroads, I am cool with everyone.

As I have said, if that isn't the case, I am happy to leave in order to keep the peace on the board. It is a public forum and I want to help make the board a place for commanders fans to post without any drama. If me leaving can make the place better, just let me know.

Name another poster who would do that foe the boards sake?
I’m not defending country. Hell, I disagree with him much of the time. Sorry, should have said heck….

what I’m defending is his right to post his opinion and then defend it with what he believes is evidence.

im sure you are a great guy, I mean this sincerely. But I’ve watched you isolate a few posters and then badger the hell out of them, we saw this with Dean last year. There were pages and pages of you badgering the heck out of him for his opinion (wentz, etc) on things and then when he finally gave you his opinion , you beat the hell out of him for it. Honestly, for me, it made it really difficult to come here and talk about our shared love, this team. Now I see you doing the same with country. The only difference is Country couldn’t give a shit. If you disagree with country, please offer evidence to your opinion And then let it lie. but dont call him a troll or want him banned just because you Disagree. Country is no troll.

oh, as far as wanting you banned, I’ve never said that. In fact, I don’t think anyone should be banned. This is a public forum and all positions should be welcome and up for debate.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not defending country. Hell, I disagree with him much of the time. Sorry, should have said heck….

what I’m defending is his right to post his opinion and then defend it with what he believes is evidence.

im sure you are a great guy, I mean this sincerely. But I’ve watched you isolate a few posters and then badger the hell out of them, we saw this with Dean last year. There were pages and pages of you badgering the heck out of him for his opinion (wentz, etc) on things and then when he finally gave you his opinion , you beat the hell out of him for it. Honestly, for me, it made it really difficult to come here and talk about our shared love, this team. Now I see you doing the same with country. The only difference is Country couldn’t give a shit. If you disagree with country, please offer evidence to your opinion And then let it lie. but dont call him a troll or want him banned just because you Disagree. Country is no troll.

oh, as far as wanting you banned, I’ve never said that. In fact, I don’t think anyone should be banned. This is a public forum and all positions should be welcome and up for debate.
I understand what you are saying with wanting to come back. I have taken several breaks myself and stepped away due to the constant arguing from time to time.

Yes, Dean and I did get into it and I regret it. Dean and I take very different approaches to the team. Dean does not just argue with me, he argues with most everyone here from time to time. At one point, he was arguing with 6 posters at one time.

I like Dean, but I am not the only one who struggles with him from time to time. I have encouraged him to post here but have also given my opinion to him on how he can prevent frequent disagreements with multiple posters here. I don't want Dean to feel ganged up on and have given him some advice on how to prevent that.

Truth be told, I generally avoid deans post and I know others leave him alone and don't read his content. I like Dean and glad he is here. We need excitement and that is his brand.

Dean did admit to calling me out a few times and apologized for telling me to leave. I apologized for badgering him and we are good here.

We will agree to disagree on countryroads. I have no further comment on him at all.

I didn't say you wanted me banned. I simply said I am offering to leave if I am causing unnecessary problems, bullying or isolating people, or just being a disruption here in general.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax people no one is getting banned for expressing opinions or trolling .

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We cool just jy 19?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I forgot to include trade up and get williams.

I am not a pro like you all.
I know this comment was a while back, and there is no indication we are even considering it.

But I really think a trade up to 1 would be akin to the ability to kick ones self in the nuts... with steel toes,, sharpened to a fine point... and dipped in fresh ground jalapeno sauce.

Am I clear?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’re good. Now let’s root for our new qb, JJ!
Cool.

Sorry I was being a pain and whiny. That is on me. I apologize.

Agreed on cheering for the new qb.

Enjoy the draft sir.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this comment was a while back, and there is no indication we are even considering it.

But I really think a trade up to 1 would be akin to the ability to kick ones self in the nuts... with steel toes,, sharpened to a fine point... and dipped in fresh ground jalapeno sauce.

Am I clear?
Miss you buddy.

One day, I will be as smart and as handsome as you are.

One day...my friend.

Enjoy the draft brother.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miss you buddy.

One day, I will be as smart and as handsome as you are.

One day...my friend.

Enjoy the draft brother.
I will have the boys over. We doing brisket, wings and likely some of the misses home made tater salad. Should be an interesting few nights.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will have the boys over. We doing brisket, wings and likely some of the misses home made tater salad. Should be an interesting few nights.
Nice!!!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been saying the same thing

I will take either one. But I do have a slight preference for Maye simply because I dont want to go through another round of lets make a semi athletic QB try to be a strictly pocket passer. If we going to design the offense around Daniels AND actually give him a semblance of an O-line... then go for it. But if the plan is, make him a drop back passer, then freak the fuck out when we take 1/3 of his game away.... Hey hey.. Maye all the way.