• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Future QB Vote

What is the best choice to acquire our franchise QB?

• We already have him! Roll with Howell.

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Trade for Justin Fields

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Draft Maye at #2

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Draft Daniels at #2

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope Dan and Adam were able to find out with certainty, whether Jayden wants to be here.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope Dan and Adam were able to find out with certainty, whether Jayden wants to be here.
I agree.

I still find it strange that there are numerous rumors about daniels. Now, his agent is apparently a nut job. Last week, meetings didn't go well and he doesn't want to be here.

Unlike other posters, I will keep the door open here and state that these rumors could all be true. It is possible that daniels is an overrated player who is a drama queen.

Or, the sports media and agents of other qbs are going on a smear campaign to either tarnish the value of daniels so he drops to them, or cause enough concern that WSH takes their client instead.

To me, it's one of the two.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

I still find it strange that there are numerous rumors about daniels. Now, his agent is apparently a nut job. Last week, meetings didn't go well and he doesn't want to be here.

Unlike other posters, I will keep the door open here and state that these rumors could all be true. It is possible that daniels is an overrated player who is a drama queen.

Or, the sports media and agents of other qbs are going on a smear campaign to either tarnish the value of daniels so he drops to them, or cause enough concern that WSH takes their client instead.

To me, it's one of the two.
His agent liking any and every tweet criticizing the group visit process does give me pause. Jayden getting on IG live while Nabers tells the world he want to be in Vegas.

All that combined doesn't mean shit if Peters is intent on drafting him, but if it's close, this could sway it.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JP Finlay just reported live on air that Jayden Daniels' agent liked a tweet that disagreed with Fake News Florio's take.

This is getting to the point of ridiculousness and I'm just going to wait until Thursday. Over and out.