• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington cuts D-Hall

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeAngelo Hall says Washington Redskins have released him - ESPN

I'm gonna miss going onto facebook and seeing all my friends who like the Skins post "fucking Hall" every Sunday.

I still think he can be a decent DB. Problem is he's lazy. He'd rather jump routes or hover in an area for a 1% chance at an INT rather than cover his man. He's still got the skills to be productive. You saw that in the last Cowboys game where he completely shutdown Dez Bryant.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it's the end of an era, thanks to that salary cap penalty. Love him or hate him, you definitely noticed him.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this means we have something in place with a guy like Seam Smith or Vaelreh Williams.

There is no way they will keep Moss at the salary he is as a third receiver. I don't think they would have cut Hall without a plan in place. My guess is by this evening, deal is finalized, Moss is cut and we have a new CB. Williams would be my pick.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way they will keep Moss at the salary he is as a third receiver. I don't think they would have cut Hall without a plan in place. My guess is by this evening, deal is finalized, Moss is cut and we have a new CB. Williams would be my pick.

Moss restructured his contract today. Saves the Skins $2million.