• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Commaders GEAR UP !!!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but what a generic no thought kind of name is Commanders. This outcome clearly did not take fan input as they suggest. More lies and deceit from this FO. You cannot trust Snyder or his cronies running the team, this includes coach centric Rivera. They all lied. I hate liars!
If it’s this name then they lied , I feel like me giving them a chance isn’t going to work

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commanders isn't very inspiring, however I don't think that charges of the organization not listening to fans, or this being a cheap non thinking move are warranted.

In an open vote,, we often assume that what we like, others do not, so, you get an outcome like this. Of the original choices, I too came to favor "Redwolves" but, Isn't it really possible that there are/were more people voting for this bland name (Commanders) than all others? Not to defend the lil' shit, but isn't it possible?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commanders isn't very inspiring, however I don't think that charges of the organization not listening to fans, or this being a cheap non thinking move are warranted.

In an open vote,, we often assume that what we like, others do not, so, you get an outcome like this. Of the original choices, I too came to favor "Redwolves" but, Isn't it really possible that there are/were more people voting for this bland name (Commanders) than all others? Not to defend the lil' shit, but isn't it possible?
I can only speak to the sources of social media I know . Twitter was overwhelmingly red wolves by 2-1 over all names . FB was 50 % red wolves followed by warriors , commander wasn’t even listed

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am offended, commanders sounds too much like comanche, also it invokes micro aggression due to its roots of white male imperialism lording over all the minorities and women. it has "man" right in the middle of it for gosh sakes! This may be the most toxic masculinity, chauvinistic, sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, kodachromic, anti-american, bully cop loving, military industrial complex promoting, xenophobic, cis-gendered, imperialistic, animal hating, intolerant word in the history of languages.

Any and all remaining statues within the U.S. with the word commander on it, or even hinting at it should immediately be removed and that person be scrubbed from the history books as a clearly proven slave-owning, minority and women hating, xenophobe, warmonger, baby killer who punched baby seals and killed kittens at will

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only speak to the sources of social media I know . Twitter was overwhelmingly red wolves by 2-1 over all names . FB was 50 % red wolves followed by warriors , commander wasn’t even listed
I think that I can safely state a desire to see their internal polling numbers as not being an out-of- bounds request, should the name actually turn out to be Commanders.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that I can safely state a desire to see their internal polling numbers as not being an out-of- bounds request, should the name actually turn out to be Commanders.
If it’s commanders then the lie will be exposed . Trademark issues can be taken care of

The redskins lost their trademark

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off you can't use polling data who's to say 45 percent of the redwolves poll was other fans so base our future team on other fans is crap.. 2. Name a team that has a inspiring name( wtf is that talk and what does that even mean) dolphins are inspiring GTFO lol... but I am 100 positive if it's the commanders John Kerry will have Cow

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off you can't use polling data who's to say 45 percent of the redwolves poll was other fans so base our future team on other fans is crap.. 2. Name a team that has a inspiring name( wtf is that talk and what does that even mean) dolphins are inspiring GTFO lol... but I am 100 positive if it's the commanders John Kerry will have Cow
I can and I will use it